Rumored Canelo vs Berlanga in September

Not Joking... everytime some one talk abouytthe Charlos i need to check boxrec. I got confused... parents did it on purpose.
I use to be able to tell them apart. When Jermell is not cutting now I can't. They did a podcast recently and Jermell had a viral clip clowning and obliterating cocky annoying football star Desean Jackson. The whole time I thought it was Jermall in the clip but it was Jermell. Lol

I can remember Mall is the heavier one or was precieved as better originally due to the "A" in his name.

JemAll vs JermEll
A=A side. Originally JermAll was thought to be the bigger and better twin.
I used to think he was the better twin myself but it for sure wasn’t because he had an “A” in his name, lol. Never heard about that theory before.

Canelo has 3 other mandatories/secondary champs to fight at 168lbs. Benavidez, Morrell, Scull...I can't imagine anyone stepping aside for Berlanga.

LOL @ any of the sanctioning bodies enforcing a mandatory or threatening to strip Canelo.

They know Berlanga's ceiling and it's not high.Feed him to Canelo while he's still (barely) undefeated.

I get it I guess, feel like it's a bit easy for Canelo but it keeps his momentum going after after a clear win over GGG and then dominance over Ryder last time out. This time he gets the finish imo and not too much work for him either. Berlanga is a big boy tho that's the only thing that could give him a chance to maybe last longer into the fight.

I used to think he was the better twin myself but it for sure wasn’t because he had an “A” in his name, lol. Never heard about that theory before.
It's not a theory its just the way i use to tell them apart. It was just to help the people who still have trouble knowing which one is which.

I honestly think Jermell has the better career, & has accomplished more at this point.

Man, people hate on Canelo but I can't see this fight coming off, unless maybe he does another hometown fight for some significant Mexican holiday.

Man, people hate on Canelo but I can't see this fight coming off, unless maybe he does another hometown fight for some significant Mexican holiday.

you know what id like to see? just for funsies.
if Benavidez beats Gvozdyk, i wanna see him beat the shit out of Berlanga. just to rub it in Canelo's face.

Back