Media Canelo on Brandon Moreno: People like him are an inspiration to us all, even me

It is good to see Canelo fighting some of the best in the world, although getting some hometown judging in a few of his fights.

Before his rise, I thought he would be a wash on the boxing scene when he fought an actual established boxer. His trainers and team pampered him more than Huggies diapers on elderly adults during his amateur days. Silver Spoon's Canelo they use to call him.

Canelo even looks like the silver spoons kid

It is good to see Canelo fighting some of the best in the world, although getting some hometown judging in a few of his fights.

Before his rise, I thought he would be a wash on the boxing scene when he fought an actual established boxer. His trainers and team pampered him more than Huggies diapers on elderly adults during his amateur days. Silver Spoon's Canelo they use to call him.

He's still a giant diva. And a drug cheat.

He can fight, though.

I remember thinking moreno was a dummy and didn't have a great future ahead of him after the pettis fight. boy i was wrong. he's improved leaps and bounds not only technically but his mindset is completely different, more power to that guy. he's a great fighter now and solid dude.

Big words from Canelo, hes a Moreno fan now to.

Allot of Mexicans have very good strong work ethics where they go non stop. Canelo made a good point about that. He said to not forget it was his work that got him there. To focus on the work and keep it and to not let it go. I think what he was inferring was was once you let it go it never comes back.

I find this interesting because Khabib said that you only get to be in your prime once, once it goes you never get it back. Interesting how Khabib said let it go, and Canelo said to not let go of the work that got you there. I guess people lose their prime, or A game, by neglecting their work or by letting it go by taking too much time off. I would heed the warnings of these two champs.

Dustin has maintain the work and he is one of those fighters if you look at he keeps improving. He looks better than before. Allot of fighters look the same and do what you expect but Dustin imo looks in his Prime or brings his A game and sometimes looks more skilled than before. Not saying he is the best but he comes to mind when I compare what Khabib and Canelo said. A good example of constant work and not taking time off.

Last edited:
That is cool!!! Canelo is the King of Combat Sports right now imo!! Very cool!!!

Canelo even looks like the silver spoons kid

Loved the arcades the dude had, it was like heaven for the little kid i was, watching the show

This guy is like a Capibara, just spreading chill vibes wherever he goes.

1752wrs7qhsy.png
I worked in the exotic animal industry for a while and whether it was legend or true always heard someone was working with one and it bit his knee cap clean off. I can verify that they swim to the middle of a pond in a thunderstorm tho...

And of course War Moreno!

Looks like we have a new candidate for the “most like fighter” posts that pop up every so often.

Back