Cancelled TV shows that you thought had potential

Freaks and Geeks and Ugly Americans.

Rome is probably the goat for cancelled shows.

amazing show. Titus Pullo is the motherfucking man.

I loved Rome but at least they ended it well. Not really any unanswered questions.

Unlike the way Deadwood ended.

Put me down as liking No Ordinary Family too. I'm a sucker for super power shows!!!

I wanted No Ordinary Family to do well. I love Julie Benz and Michael Chiklis. It was a fun show I could watch with my kids. So many people, especially on this site, just want dark gritty stuff. But I need shows that I can watch with my family and not have it drive me insane.

Considering his heath and subsequent death, it was no surprise they ended the show, but it was damn good show while it was on. It was really a shame he passed away after just getting started in what I thought could have been a big hit.
patrick-swayze-beast.jpg

I'm watching black donellys right now and its quality! It ticks so many boxes of solid TV writing.

I loved Rome but at least they ended it well. Not really any unanswered questions.

It's good and bad. Good that it had a proper ending. Bad that the season feels really rushed, and scattered.

I can only imagine how great those stories would've played out throughout six seasons. The Egypt stuff was supposed to take up two full seasons. Brutus wasn't supposed to die until the end of season 3.

Could've been so epic. Now, they may as well call the series "Caeser.....and Some Other Things"

Rubicon all the way. Still sad that show got cancelled and the finale was butchered to try and give the show and ending.

Not sure this has been mentioned in this before or not, but Better Off Ted. Far from a hilarious show, but definitely entertaining, plus it featured Portia de Rossi who looked gorgeous playing Veronica Palmer who was the supervisor of an office and was most commonly known for having her hair in a bun which made her look very attractive.

Not sure this has been mentioned in this before or not, but Better Off Ted. Far from a hilarious show, but definitely entertaining, plus it featured Portia de Rossi who looked gorgeous playing Veronica Palmer who was the supervisor of an office and was most commonly known for having her hair in a bun which made her look very attractive.

Hell yes.

Was sad when this was canceled.

iVgvDwNruuro2.gif

I thought everything about I was good other than Arthur and guinvere. Not sure if it was the actors or the writing for those 2, but I disliked them very much.

I liked the show, mainly because Morgan was a great villain...and hot as fuck. I thought Merlin was done well, too. But that was the worst portrayal of King Arthur I've ever seen. He had no redeeming qualities.

I still would've liked to seen another season or two.

Back