• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian white rapper becomes Darwin Award candidate by falling off wing of plane

Were you the pilot? Shit was rehearsed countless times appraently. Its the pilot's fault.

Technically, it might very well be. He initially lost control.

However, there's this thing about risky stunts. They tend to be risky.

Look at the top pic. It was plenty high initially. He hung on while the pilot worked his way to the ground. He likely assumed the guy had dropped and deployed his chute, like would have been rehearsed.

I thought the rapper was out near the end of the wing causing the plane to go out of control and head toward the ground. The rapper either waited to long or couldn't hold on any longer. Once he was off the plane, the pilot was able to get it under control again.

I thought the rapper was out near the end of the wing causing the plane to go out of control and head toward the ground. The rapper either waited to long or couldn't hold on any longer. Once he was off the plane, the pilot was able to get it under control again.
I THINK that pic is from a Go-Pro type camera after he fell and was hanging on to the wing.

Were you the pilot? Shit was rehearsed countless times appraently. Its the pilot's fault.

Fuck, I hate rap in general snd I know its not the rapper's fault and wouldn't blame him for that if the pilot agreed to it.
I'll be honest, I'm baffled by what you're saying? How is it the pilots fault if he didn't drop and deploy his chute? How was the pilot supposed to save him?

I like how filming yourself falling off a ladder in your mom’s backyard makes you a stunt man/film maker these days.

He was sitting in the Don Jail the day that video launched.

I was worried he was the one who died in the OP. We'd have to hear Informer non stop on Q107 for the rest of our lives

Who would have that a career would end on the ground floor. That is normally where it starts.

Thought there was a specific Darwin Awards thread but could not find it.

Anyway...

Horrifying moment kissing couple plunge to their deaths from a bridge

• A couple were killed after stopping for an embrace after leaving a Peru nightclub
  • Maybeth Espinoz sat on top of bridge metal railing while kissing Hector Vidal
  • She then proceeded to lose her balance and fell backwards, both she and her partner plummeted 50ft to their deaths

Video Link here

16963512-7328395-image-a-2_1565115533140.jpg

16963522-7328395-image-a-3_1565115540039.jpg

16963518-7328395-image-a-4_1565115542314.jpg

I was kind of surprised this wasn't a selfie moment.

Also clear she has trained teh UFC as she applies a body lock around his waist before dragging him over.

You would think he should have been able to counter her weight and keep them up, or at least himself unless she is quite a bit heavier but i guess he was diving in for the kiss at the wrong time creating a momentum thing.

Thought there was a specific Darwin Awards thread but could not find it.

Anyway...

Horrifying moment kissing couple plunge to their deaths from a bridge

• A couple were killed after stopping for an embrace after leaving a Peru nightclub
    • Maybeth Espinoz sat on top of bridge metal railing while kissing Hector Vidal
    • She then proceeded to lose her balance and fell backwards, both she and her partner plummeted 50ft to their deaths
Video Link here

16963512-7328395-image-a-2_1565115533140.jpg

16963522-7328395-image-a-3_1565115540039.jpg

16963518-7328395-image-a-4_1565115542314.jpg

I was kind of surprised this wasn't a selfie moment.

Also clear she has trained teh UFC as she applies a body lock around his waist before dragging him over.

You would think he should have been able to counter her weight and keep them up, or at least himself unless she is quite a bit heavier but i guess he was diving in for the kiss at the wrong time creating a momentum thing.

At least they won't be breeding and lower the world's average IQ for years to come.

Back