Canadian Robbers try to rob store with pepper spray, clerk fights then off with a bong

Now that's a story to tell your grandchildren

Cops showed up and smacked them upside the head with Kraft Dinner before gluing their wrists together with maple syrup and throwing them in the back of the police canoe.
Damn bro! You were a Canadian LEO as well?

The fuck are they doing coming in blasting with pepper spray like that.

gunna make someone choke.

but he was ready with his bong in hand.

Nobody had a gun in their hand.

Maybe that was just the cleaning crew that came early to help tidy up that huge mess behind the counter, and that wasn't pepper spray at all, but instead de-odorizer.

Sorry but was there a tiny puppy in the beginning there or am I hallucinating

I have to know that they found that little bastard. What a wild adventure.

In the 3rd clip with the angle from behind the counter u can see him try to hide in 2 different places before jumping into a giant box and disappearing.

Then the guy looks everywhere for him and runs outside to tell the girl they have to find him. He had more sense than the fuckin girl and looked like he even wanted to help.

The guy with the pepper spray runs back and forth from the door so weird! Little bunny-hops!! This is real life Pineapple express, Seth Rogan going to jail now!

If he was on that flight, with his kids things wouldn’t have gone down like that, there'd be a lot of blood and broken bongs in that first class cabin

haha, wow. i'm not surprised that the perps left after that dude brought out that bong. bongs are heavy as fuck, and are made of thick-ass glass. getting hit with one of those will put you unconscious with the quickness! and then after that dude broke the bong, the broken glass on the end of it could literally kill one of them with one swing in the right area.

i had a roommate way back in the day who had a heavy-ass glass bong, and i can only imagine being hit with that haha.

Details? Did they get away? Did you fight back?

Two 16 year olds decided to bear mace me and the clerk and his trainee. I was buying junk to game out at 3 am ish. They waited until the register was open to pull out the mace and hit us. Half smart of them.

It was a fresh 2 or 3 inches of snowfall, no cars and nobody else outside. Very easy to track.
I tackled both and stomped the one, held my foot on his chest. Got mildly shanked in the leg whilst upercutting his friend (thankfully i wore jeans and the knife wasnt that sharp, it was barely a cut tbh). The guy under me fled. I was lucky he didnt try to stab me after he got out from under, id have been killed. I dragged the other back to the corner store for the cops. They ended up tracking the other right to his damned house lol

Back