• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Canadian PM Trudeau: "It will no longer be possible to buy, sell, transfer, or import handguns"

This is what freedom looks like, and there will be no concessions or compromises in America. One of the sole functions of the modern GOP is to block and obstruct strongarm federal legislation that supersedes the will of state legislatures and their constituencies, especially in regards to matters the 'alt left' abhors such as the right to bear arms and right to self-defense. It would be preferable if the overwhelming majority of issues in general were ceded to the states to determine their own way of life with laws that reflect their own local and regional subcultures.

I moved to Northern Arizona 20 years ago and I'll probably never leave. Why in the hell would I?

Fuck that little prissy puppet Trudeau. This is an absolutely uncalled for power move on Canadians.

It would be just great if the Canadian gun owners would all move to Detroit, re-build that once great city :)

Yes I know that's not gonna happen but it would be nice.

I moved to Northern Arizona 20 years ago and I'll probably never leave. Why in the hell would I?

Fuck that little prissy puppet Trudeau. This is an absolutely uncalled for power move on Canadians.

Prescott is breezy, very nice. Ruger has a factory up there. I'm down in the concrete jungle of Phoenix-Metro but the same rights exist. It was also nice swerving all of the authoritarian COVID mandates and lockdown horseshit. The state is primed to become an industrial tech lynchpin for the United States, lots of good things to come.

Take a step back and try to understand how ridiculous it is to compare modern day Canada with budding Nazi Germany.

You live a fucking cocoon of ease and love compared to that time in world history...ESPECIALLY if you live in North America.

Get a grip...

IDK. The meteoric rise of a megalomaniac like Trump and violent movements like BLM showed me just how easily shit can go sideways even in a great country like the U.S. .. I'll take the guns.

It's a pretty cringe comparison. Per Trudeau, Canada is the world's first "post-national state" and has no core identity; Nazi Germany was the most ultra-nationalist state in human history. And do people even realize that the NSDAP actually loosened and removed gun restrictions from what had existed during the Weimar Republic prior to their seizure of power? lol.
All agreed.

Regardless of Trudeau and his weird lefty over reaches, the culture in Canada is such that the country is light years from any sort of declination into something that resembles actual trouble...the US is on much shakier ground, and even we are living in such excess thar actual widespread problems are probably miniscule in probability.

IDK. The meteoric rise of a megalomaniac like Trump and violent movements like BLM showed me just how easily shit can go sideways even in a great country like the U.S. Ill take the guns.
No issue with guns here...there are things that can be done to regulate the sort of guns that keep being used in these mass shootings though.

What about criminals, Gangs? who are always able to find loopholes?
They know the criminals will buy and sell them.

But the goal of Marxists is to tear down society they once had.

Many bad guys will have handguns, the good guys won't.

And look for the stabbings to increase like Europe.

attack_2570519c.jpg

so now you can't defend yourself at all there and I believe you can get charged if you kill someone who breaks into your house .. oh and you can decapitate sleeping people on buses and go free a couple yrs later .. sweet deal .. canada is one big smelly twat as far as freedoms/rights of innocents goes

Take a step back and try to understand how ridiculous it is to compare modern day Canada with budding Nazi Germany.

You live a fucking cocoon of ease and love compared to that time in world history...ESPECIALLY if you live in North America.

Get a grip...
Yes your right banning weapons and dictating speech has nothing to do with how Germany was .

Masks are still a thing in some places even though everyone knows they don't work to stop covid. Masks are the sign of their leftist religion
There’s no way that’s current.

But masks do reduce spread, particularly N-95 and the like.

Back