Canada Steps Up. Tries to Talk NK Down

Wally Brando

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/north-korea-canada-1.4244177
"Canada's foreign affairs minister and the envoy who secured the release of an imprisoned Presbyterian minister have both held talks over the last few days with senior North Korean officials about the deteriorating international situation."

I'm no Trudeau fan but I must give credit where credit is do. This is the right thing to do. Direct talks to end this deadly serious pissing contest. I normally don't believe in dealing with totalitarian regimes but the nuclear question makes this different I believe. The US needs to start talks.

Awww - Canada thinks it actually matters! You guys are adorable!<45><Lmaoo>

there have been talks with north korea for the past 60 years

its clear that north korean regime has no intention of stepping down - why would that change now?

or are these talks only focusing on north korea getting rid of its nuclear program ? that still leaves the current NK regime in power and its just matter of time before they get back to developing more weapons

there have been talks with north korea for the past 60 years

its clear that north korean regime has no intention of stepping down - why would that change now?

or are these talks only focusing on north korea getting rid of its nuclear program ? that still leaves the current NK regime in power and its just matter of time before they get back to developing more weapons

That was before Canada stepped up to the plate.

Trudeau knows that if your enemies win at the negotiating table, you win. NK will come out of this with 250 new ICBMs and Trudeau will walk away with a wry smirk.

More mindless symbols of masculinity in their court.

Last edited:

Trudeau knows that if your enemies win at the negotiating table, you win. NK will come out of this with 250 new ICBMs and Trudeau will walk away with a wry smirk.

Turn the other cheek and tuck the enemy in whilst they fuck your wife.

A Pyrrhic victory or something.

Make fun of Trudeau all you want but he changed a fallen soldiers life that had wrong doing to him by giving him 10 mil. When is the last time Trump did that for someone?? #lovetrumpshate

30 years from now, when North Korea has more than a thousand nukes, perfected ICBM and has hydrogen bombs in its arsenal, will we still be trying to talk with them?

30 years from now, when North Korea has more than a thousand nukes, perfected ICBM and has hydrogen bombs in its arsenal, will we still be trying to talk with them?

imo north korea should have been dispatched with the fall of the soviet union in the early 90s - russia and china were a non factor back then and US/South Korea could have dealt with the situation with minimal backlash

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/north-korea-canada-1.4244177
"Canada's foreign affairs minister and the envoy who secured the release of an imprisoned Presbyterian minister have both held talks over the last few days with senior North Korean officials about the deteriorating international situation."

I'm no Trudeau fan but I must give credit where credit is do. This is the right thing to do. Direct talks to end this deadly serious pissing contest. I normally don't believe in dealing with totalitarian regimes but the nuclear question makes this different I believe. The US needs to start talks.

Yea if we give them money and whatever they want they will stop talking stupid shit and threatening counties.

Fuck that.

Let them talk if they want but fuck given in to them in any way.

Thank god, I bet nobody had tried this before!

What a genius Turdeau is, all hail our SJW prince!

lol

Silliness. We should just snuff out the current regime in NK and be done with this.

Threats will only remain idle for so long.

I'm not interested in any outcome that doesn't end with the killing of Kim Jong Un

Trudeau should let NK fire a missile at Canada because tolerance.

The main reason why North Korea fires missiles and shouts and stamps its feat is to gain concessions. They have nothing to gain by actually attacking another country and risk getting toppled as a response.

If anyone will be stepping up to the plate to give North Korea concessions, it would be Trudeau though.

The main reason why North Korea fires missiles and shouts and stamps its feat is to gain concessions. They have nothing to gain by actually attacking another country and risk getting toppled as a response.

If anyone will be stepping up to the plate to give North Korea concessions, it would be Trudeau though.

He will give them whatever they want, plus some.

Back