Can you take Aderol in the UFC if doctor prescribed?

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
If a fighter has been prescribed Aderol by a doctor, does USADA allow fighters to consume that drug during weigh in times?

god I miss that stuff

would bump lines of that in college and learn the fuck out of a song for guitar

A little off topic, but all I know is it's banned in the NFL, so it wouldn't surprise me if it's banned by usada

god I miss that stuff

would bump lines of that in college and learn the fuck out of a song for guitar
Smart choice learning guitar instead of studying

source.gif

Addy is great for drinkin and bangin all night. Kinda like coke, but it’s legal and doesn’t make you jaw and scrunch your nose all night like an idiot. You can always tell who’s tootin’.

Coast to coast on a piece of toast.

Best weight loss supplimentout there.

I believe it's only banned in-competition. At least when I used to run collegiately that was the case.

I was prescribed that in high school and dodnt even know it could get me high as fuck until one day I missed a pill sonic took 2 to make up for it and well ate the rest of the bottle in like 5 days and my parents took me off lol

A little off topic, but all I know is it's banned in the NFL, so it wouldn't surprise me if it's banned by usada

I dont think it’s banned if you have s script. Thats bullshit if it is.

I guess I’d take millions of dollars to be as focused as a toddler. Gotta be a bitch learning plays tho

I believe a therapeutic use exemption would come into play here, much like it did with a lot of recent Olympians and medications that were found in their systems.

I was prescribed that in high school and dodnt even know it could get me high as fuck until one day I missed a pill sonic took 2 to make up for it and well ate the rest of the bottle in like 5 days and my parents took me off lol

Based on that syntax I think they made a mistake.

My friend who was studying to be a pharmacist told me “bro I’m sure you’ve got ADHD, you should try Aderall on a day when you have lots of organizing to do.” I normally don’t take pills but one day I finally caved in and tried it.

I immediately drove to my fiancé’s house and broke up with her. One of the best days of my life but I never took it again.

(I’m not advocating it’s usage, just saying what went down)

Based on that syntax I think they made a mistake.
Posting from my phone and couldn't care less bud. People like you are annoying as fuck. Does it make you feel smart or good about yourself? Do you go run to your mom and show her how good you did pointing out bad grammar on an internet forum?

Back