• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Can you really get something out of your system?

Bitcoin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I remember when i quit stand up comedy for the first time of many times, my fat friend said "You got that out of your system" to which I said just like you got gourging food out of your system right.

Not sure if you do something that you enjoy and stop doing is getting it out of your system moreso evaluating it and deciding if it's worth pursuing. I still miss stand up and it will never be out of my system and that's why I like to insult people anonymously on a subgroup of a taebo website where most of the members are felons and community college dropouts who want to call you gay and threaten to break your penis at every comment their feeble minds can comprehend i.e. yo momma and Croatia is a cesspool

Suffice to say I'm no longer friends wilth Shamu and he's probably keeled over somewhere right now after having had one too many doughnuts.

Sometimes yes. I got road rage out of my system. It was fun for a while, but I outgrew it.

Donuts.

Donuts donuts donuts.

As to the rest, yah, I think so.
I've gotten a few musical genres and artists out of my system. Example, I don't think I ever need to hear Stairway to Heaven again.

Sometimes yes. I got road rage out of my system. It was fun for a while, but I outgrew it.
I still have my rage whether on the road or elsewhere but I just know it's not worth it as some wackjob will bring out a knife gun or try and ram you with his truck.

Of course. That's why you have people trying to catch up with an era they missed in life like childhood (Michael Jackson) or early 20s partying years (certain middle aged men, cougars).

What you're talking about is a passion, that can stick with you indefinitely. That's not the same as a phase or something that you want to experience.

Of course. That's why you have people trying to catch up with an era they missed in life like childhood (Michael Jackson) or early 20s partying years (certain middle aged men, cougars).

What you're talking about is a passion, that can stick with you indefinitely. That's not the same as a phase or something that you want to experience.
That is a really good answer. Are you a psych major? I like getting answers to life's problems, questions, issues especially as they pertain to moi as I seek eternally peace and happiness without resorting to cocaine as a number of members here have suggested.

Donuts.

Donuts donuts donuts.

As to the rest, yah, I think so.
I've gotten a few musical genres and artists out of my system. Example, I don't think I ever need to hear Stairway to Heaven again.
To be technically correct, it's doughnut. But since doughnuts are such marketable commodities, it got shortened to donut for the sake of space and readability on signs and "cuteness" in marketing and advertising so this might mean you are a closeted homo as you look to make things cuter and prettier. This is according to my Google search.

I've gotten Right Said Fred out of my systems way long ago. I'm talking about something you literally can't go without like water, sleep or hookers.

To be technically correct, it's doughnut. But since doughnuts are such marketable commodities, it got shortened to donut for the sake of space and readability on signs and "cuteness" in marketing and advertising so this might mean you are a closeted homo as you look to make things cuter and prettier. This is according to my Google search.

I've gotten Right Said Fred out of my systems way long ago. I'm talking about something you literally can't go without like water, sleep or hookers.
I'm not saying that from an etymological perspective, I'm just saying you damn well better spell it donut.

Or else, something. Something that sounds sufficiently threatening.

If you get water out of your system you die of dehydration bro

I'm not saying that from an etymological perspective, I'm just saying you damn well better spell it donut.

Or else, something. Something that sounds sufficiently threatening.
I can tell you are not going to do an Instagram type kill on me as someone who can post 53K times in 4 and half years and get 78K likes is probably already committed or incarcerated serving 25 to life already.

That is a really good answer. Are you a psych major? I like getting answers to life's problems, questions, issues especially as they pertain to moi as I seek eternally peace and happiness without resorting to cocaine as a number of members here have suggested.

I'm flattered. No, I'm not though I like to learn and study it recreationally.

I'm flattered. No, I'm not though I like to learn and study it recreationally.
You are then my virtual BFF who I have no desire to meet in real life or via email, social media, MLM, or direct messaging as I'm a shut in and very socially retarded.

I can tell you are not going to do an Instagram type kill on me as someone who can post 53K times in 4 and half years and get 78K likes is probably already committed or incarcerated serving 25 to life already.
I'll die before they can catch me, I'm insaaaaaaaaane!

its like masturbation and cum, you can empty your nutsack of jizz but it will just refill until you get it surgically removed and converted into a makeshift vag hole

You are then my virtual BFF who I have no desire to meet in real life or via email, social media, MLM, or direct messaging as I'm a shut in and very socially retarded.

I'll take it!

guy.jpg

its like masturbation and cum, you can empty your nutsack of jizz but it will just refill until you get it surgically removed and converted into a makeshift vag hole
I can tell you definitely are a medical doctor most likely a Johns Hopkins Grad. Kudos or cumdos to you. But don't touch me.

Back