Can you name this fighter that appeared in the UFC octagon 3 times?

Actually my bad, his net worth is estimated at 85 million dollars. I just remembered wrong.

That said, 85 and 50 million are sort of the same tier. They're both mega F U money, and while someone like Larry David probably has 5-10 times as much, the difference there really isn't something that I would give up a perfect Norwood 0 for.

Now if I have to choose between Larry David rich and a bum with 20 bucks in the bank and a perfect hairline, I'd most likely go with Larry David rich, and just let my hairline get murk'd.

Ya I was just fuckin with u and saying that I think Schwimmer is more in the 100+ million tier. They estimate 85, but he gets 20 million per for work he already did. I consider that a hundred millionaire.

But realistically, i think I'd take anything over a million for a Jason Alexander hairline transplant.

It might be joking matter for someone who has a full head of hair, but let me assure you this shit is serious, like, dead serious:

Better be careful with joking about this stuff, you never know what someone's mental conditions are, unless if there's a balding friend you really, really hate and wouldn't mind him going away forever. In which case, you know how to give him that extra nudge.

Jesus, that's ridiculous. I started getting gray hair around 30 and developing a bald spot up top around 35. I never gave a shit though, because it is fucking hair. I can see it being awful for a woman going bald, but for a guy - you cares?

Yeah, you could take that medicine Trump takes, but I read it will break your dick. So, what would be the point? If I developed ERD, then I'd jump out the window.

Actually my bad, his net worth is estimated at 85 million dollars. I just remembered wrong.

That said, 85 and 50 million are sort of the same tier. They're both mega F U money, and while someone like Larry David probably has 5-10 times as much, the difference there really isn't something that I would give up a perfect Norwood 0 for.

Now if I have to choose between Larry David rich and a bum with 20 bucks in the bank and a perfect hairline, I'd most likely go with Larry David rich, and just let my hairline get murk'd.

Fuck the hairline. His face looks like a child-abducting witch.

Jesus, that's ridiculous. I started getting gray hair around 30 and developing a bald spot up top around 35. I never gave a shit though, because it is fucking hair. I can see it being awful for a woman going bald, but for a guy - you cares?

Yeah, you could take that medicine Trump takes, but I read it will break your dick. So, what would be the point? If I developed ERD, then I'd jump out the window.
I have always shaved my head, going bald just makes it easier. Only dudes with fucked up heads worry about shit like hair. Besides a shaved head makes it look bigger or something..

When i first noticed i was not happy not gonna lie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back