Can you imagine how bad Dana's phone is blowing up right now

gatsby121

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
bum after bum texting him trying to get dat red panty night payout.

I'll step in Dana. I'm on weight right now. Just give me some gloves, I'll take that left 'and and collect my red panties when I get out of my coma. Slide me a DM Dana, I know you're lurking!

Quite a few sherdoggers would be texting him if they had his cell number.

can you imagine how much HE is blowing up atm?

Honestly i dont think he is flustered. they are just going to rebook it for UFC 200.
They might just do that, but this is now 2 ppv's in a row that they're probably going to have to air on fox if Mcgregor gets pulled too - that can't feel too good

They might just do that, but this is now 2 ppv's in a row that they're probably going to have to air on fox if Mcgregor gets pulled too - that can't feel too good

No.

Shows like First Take, The Herd, ATH, PTI have been talking Holly ever since she KO'ed Ronda, Holly is well known and can headline a card.

No.

Shows like First Take, The Herd, ATH, PTI have been talking Holly ever since she KO'ed Ronda, Holly is well known and can headline a card.
Ok maybe, but there will be a hell of a lot less purchases without Conor on that card - and nobody can deny that

I'll step in Dana. I'm on weight right now. Just give me some gloves, I'll take that left 'and and collect my red panties when I get out of my coma. Slide me a DM Dana, I know you're lurking!
I would also demand slow handjob and light blowjob from Chrissy Blair. I'm a simple man.

give me his number ! I would blow up is phone too for the $ Conor bring. but I'm 240lbs right now, better make a phone call to dada too, ask for weight cutting advice

Honestly i dont think he is flustered. they are just going to rebook it for UFC 200.

It’s not that easy. There are millions of dollars to be considered from sponsors, advertisers, etc.. It’s a disaster of a domino effect when this stuff happens. There’s a reason he’s bald.

I would also demand slow handjob and light blowjob from Chrissy Blair. I'm a simple man.
I'd demand a rigorous handjob and sloppy blowjob from Vanessa Hanson but to each their own.

I'd demand a rigorous handjob and sloppy blowjob from Vanessa Hanson but to each their own.

Yup, Hanson has that look in her eyes.

Chrissy is a lady. Probably virgin too

kidding about the virgin part....and lady part too lol

Yup, Hanson has that look in her eyes.

Chrissy is a lady. Probably virgin too

kidding about the virgin part....and lady part too lol

Is "Hanson with that look in her eyes" the new thing now then?

I bet no one is calling him.

Back