• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can we talk about how that Shevchenko head kick would've put out most men in the UFC too?

That kick came in with higher speed, power and precision than most kicks I've seen in UFC. That kick would've KO'd most of the male UFC roster as well. Jessica Eye is tough as hell. Shevchenko has better striking technique than Tony Ferguson.

And yet neckbeard Sherdoggers will continue to pretend how they could stand up to professional WMMA fighters.
True. But you are still a troll.

Can we talk about how half of your posts are shit threads?
This dude is still piggy backing off of his fake story of being subbed by a girl. He knows he's gonna get 10 or more pages of people buying into it and "not letting him live it down". I am pissed at myself for letting it get to me, but good for him, he wins I guess?

That kick came in with higher speed, power and precision than most kicks I've seen in UFC. That kick would've KO'd most of the male UFC roster as well. Jessica Eye is tough as hell. Shevchenko has better striking technique than Tony Ferguson.

And yet neckbeard Sherdoggers will continue to pretend how they could stand up to professional WMMA fighters.

I’ll admit that kick would likely do some damage to me and prob put me out

but doesn’t change the fact that you’re a whole ass pussy white knight.

Most of sherdoggers are keyboard warriors that would get destroyed by pvz in sparring let alone valentina.

They would not only eat it, they would laugh

The only way that kick would hurt a man was if he was sat on the toilet, reading a paper and didn't see it coming.

The WMMA white knights have been out in full force lately

That kick wouldn't even land on our heads anyways. We're not 5 foot 4 like you
20181002172105-31.gif

I love Valentina as a striker. Great lead hand and dope technique. That headkick would KO many men.

What exactly does that prove? 150 pounds isn't much.
Means no less than 20% more mass in the best(minimum) case scenario, that's a lot. Just pick your favorite fighter, cut his testosterone off and make him fight a guy 3 classes heavier.

And well, if you don't like 150, [which was picked on purpose to show how little the difference can be] just imagine someone bigger, it's not hard to find men circa/over 200lbs.

If Val threw that kick on me it would look more like this

giphy.gif

Means no less than 20% more mass in the best(minimum) case scenario, that's a lot. Just pick your favorite fighter, cut his testosterone off and make him fight a guy 3 classes heavier.

And well, if you don't like 150, [which was picked on purpose to show how little the difference can be] just imagine someone bigger, it's not hard to find men circa/over 200lbs.

The average every day dude who weights 150 pounds with no combat experience or endurance who takes a kick like that from Valentina is going to sleep dude. That's all I know.

The average every day dude who weights 150 pounds with no combat experience or endurance who takes a kick like that from Valentina is going to sleep dude. That's all I know.
Any person regardless of weight who takes a flush kick to the head (doesn't have to be valentina's) will end up sleeping. Tie Brock Lesnar to a post, make Valentina hit him, see what happens.

I'm yet to see where do you want to get to... Odds are that guys 20 pounds heavier will just grab onto Valentina and not let her go, doesn't take too much of a brain to imagine that. 20 pounds are 20 pounds, hard for a person, even harder for a 125 pound lady.

Some years ago, there was a video on youtube of Sarah Kaufman having a sparring session with a guy in that weight range. Dude was wearing headgear & pads and she just casually drops him with body shots and leg kicks.

Back