Can we stop with the

Azure

Sherdogology PhD.
@Black
Reaction score
JDS needs to move to LHW
JDS is overrated
JDS has no boxing

and whatever else the idiots want to come up with.

I am a fan of both guys and thought that the fight was a pick'em yesterday. With heavyweights with power anything can happen. what happened last night was Cain came out firing on all cylinders and JDS did what he always does. Avoided the takedowns moved away and setup again for striking. Cain just didn't stop and wore him down..

JDS wore down much faster than I thought he should have, not sure if that was over training or that he was never pushed like that before but I give credit to Cain for that.

The first fight was not a fluke if JDS hit Cain flush this fight the same thing would have happened but he didn't so Congrats to the new champ Cain he was the better man last night.

JDS is still top 5 Heavyweight after last night(I have him at 3). Still has great hands and is still the guy that rattled off a long unbeaten streak. None of that changes with a loss other than he got beat by the better fighter that night.

Sherdog is full of fucking morons and kids the day after ufc events.
I tend to stay away from it a couple of days until(but today i had to see what kind of morons will attract today) it cleares out,cause this threads inlcuding lucky punches,flukes,injuries,205,coulda,shoulda,woulda,advices about training and weight make me wanna vomit.
People who make this kinda insinuations and threads need to get out of their mothers basement once in a while.

Last edited:
Negativity from both sides need to stop. Yes pecho26 i'm talking about you.

JDS needs to move to LHW
JDS is overrated
JDS has no boxing

and whatever else the idiots want to come up with.

I am a fan of both guys and thought that the fight was a pick'em yesterday. With heavyweights with power anything can happen. what happened last night was Cain came out firing on all cylinders and JDS did what he always does. Avoided the takedowns moved away and setup again for striking. Cain just didn't stop and wore him down..

JDS wore down much faster than I thought he should have, not sure if that was over training or that he was never pushed like that before but I give credit to Cain for that.

The first fight was not a fluke if JDS hit Cain flush this fight the same thing would have happened but he didn't so Congrats to the new champ Cain he was the better man last night.

JDS is still top 5 Heavyweight after last night(I have him at 3). Still has great hands and is still the guy that rattled off a long unbeaten streak. None of that changes with a loss other than he got beat by the better fighter that night.

You shouldn't have to say any of this.

He is 100% right though, I tend to stick to Bloody Elbow and other MMA forums solely because of the moronic idiots on this site, who make the most garbage threads.

Talking about a guy having velasquez in his avatar,what negativity did i present here?
I didnt talk any shit after velasquez got koed in their first fight,both fights prove nothing and neither one fo them are a measure of something as people are trying to prove with countless retarded threads.
Better fighter won yesterday.End of fucking story.

I agree 100 percent. These forums are littered with idiots who just want to troll.

Have to remember this is Sherdog and if a fighter loses one fight he is automatically deemed to be a bum with no talent at all. Thats how Sherdog works.

Have to remember this is Sherdog and if a fighter loses one fight he is automatically deemed to be a bum with no talent at all. Thats how Sherdog works.

Well not just Sherdog. JDS did get booed live after the fight for ffs.

Can we stop with the thread titles that don't accurately describe what the thread is about, first?

Cain showed that he is truly elite. JDS had no answer last night. He'll go back to the drawing board and come back stronger. Nothing to take away from him.

Junior is still top 5 easy. he just needs to adjust his game plan. Just because he lost tonight, does not mean he can't beat Cain again. He had a bad night. If they fought again, he has a good chance beating Cain.

A lot of it is backlash against those who thought Cain had nothing for JDS based on a 64 second fight where Cain came in injured and off along layoff.

These are two great fighters who have the ability to learn from their mistakes.

Junior is still top 5 easy. he just needs to adjust his game plan. Just because he lost tonight, does not mean he can't beat Cain again. He had a bad night. If they fought again, he has a good chance beating Cain.

and Cain has a good chance of beating him. That's what makes it interesting.

those things happen when a fighter who has not lost in a long time and looking invincible loses. people start hating on that fighter or joining some bandawagon

This is Sherdog, what did you expect? Happens every time after an event, especially if it's a big one.

Back