Can we stop with the Khabib vs GSP talk

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
GSP tried to make this fight but UFC gonna UFC with the lowball offers.

Does no on remember that GSP took himself out of the USADA testing pool and had a retirement press conference??

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/3/...irement-notice-leaves-usada-drug-testing-pool

He also went out publicly and said fighting Khabib doesn’t interest him anymore, all this GSP vs Khabib talk has been one sided, only Khabib and Ali are still talking about it.

He would have to be tested for 6 months to get back into the USADA pool, where THEN he could negotiate a fight.

I just don’t see GSP at his age going back into the USADA pool, and there’s no interest from GSP’s side at all.

Agreed. Also if there's talk of a GSP matchup it should be at 170. If you're not up for the challenge then shut the hell up, beating a depleted GSP at 155 means fuck all.

<DisgustingHHH>
<GSPWoah><GSPWoah>

giphy.gif

I think Tony Ferguson needs to be the next victim, then GSP.

Get ready for @RNC555 to come in here and defend his lover, Khabib and tell everyone else they are stupid for thinking any otherwise.

What is this a forum? Youre not allowed to have opinions around here!

I for one want to see this fight. If GSP is willing to cut and fight at 155, I say let him. People complain about the dumbest stuff. People say he never challenges himself. I believe this fight would be very competitive. If Khabib wins then you would have him to market as the goat. Even though many would discredit him because GSP is "out of his prime".

I for one want to see this fight. If GSP is willing to cut and fight at 155, I say let him. People complain about the dumbest stuff. People say he never challenges himself. I believe this fight would be very competitive. If Khabib wins then you would have him to market as the goat. Even though many would discredit him because GSP is "out of his prime".
According to sherdog Fedor was out of his prime at 30, Andy was out of his prime by 35. But I’m sure sherdog will push GSP’s prime to 42. So who knows?

The thing is more often than not when the UFC/Dana says something will not happen, it actually does.
At the end of the day, if its financially explosive it's going to happen. Dana is the sleaziest scumbag on the planet and his word means next to nothing.

Honestly I think that GSP/Khabib did not happen the first time, but I'm not convinced that the UFC will not revisit this megafight if they somehow feel it will be a massive financial profit.

I have a hunch its going to happen. But it's down to fate if it does or not. The stars have to align. The good thing is that I think GSP is clearly willing to take the fight if offered.

GSP will beat Khabib even at 155.
GSP has a diversity of skillset that will outdo Khabib.
GOAT is GOAT not for nothing. GSP is known for his huge preparation camps and this will be the most extensive and expensive prep camp ever. He's going to decipher Khabib step by step and in the Octagon defeat him, even if it has to be a decision.

I'm losing interest in this fight because Khabib wants to give up nothing except location. Which is pretty superficial.

GSP would be old, sub-prime, ring-rusted, do an extreme weightcut (at an older age when it's tougher), to fight at a weight he's never fought at before. K-Bib would be young, prime, have zero ring rust, do a typical weightcut to fight at a weight he's fought at his entire career.

F that B.S!

Agreed. Also if there's talk of a GSP matchup it should be at 170. If you're not up for the challenge then shut the hell up, beating a depleted GSP at 155 means fuck all.

<DisgustingHHH>
<GSPWoah><GSPWoah>

Is it hard for your pea brain to understand GSP wants to be Triple C?

Back