Can we stop using the word "beast" to describe people now?

I'm Shawn Spencer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's so cringey and I'm sick of reading that stupid term here. "So and so is a beast." I've literally read that comment in 3 or 4 different threads here in the last 10 mins. ENOUGH with beast! Find another descriptive please.

Thanks

I can rotate through beast, savage and animal if you like TS.

I can even throw the word fucking in front of them sometimes to mix it up a bit.

It's so cringey and I'm sick of reading that stupid term here. "So and so is a beast." I've literally read that comment in 3 or 4 different threads here in the last 10 mins. ENOUGH with beast! Find another descriptive please.

Thanks

Please send us a full list of words you like and dislike so that we, the Sherdog elite, can change our language to suit whatever your ever changing needs are. I apologize for every word I've ever used that did not meet your approval.

Dan Severn, Bob Sapp and Derrick Lewis do not approve of this topic.

also, TC is a beast.

Thanks

Man, you’re such a beast.

not Nearly as bad as ppl saying “starched”

Thanks

You are a beast poster.

Fighters have admiringly called other fighter beasts, savages, studs, all sorts of things. You want to tell THEM it's too cringey?

Back