Can we stop talking like Khabib will fight in september?

This hate isn't about Conor. At all.
Most of us just want an active champion. Someone who defends the belt within a year of winning it. Conor didn't do that. Khabib isn't on track to do that either. That division is a diva filled dumpster fire.
Thank you!

All these idiots defaulting to a 'conor hate ' type of thing is stupid.

This hate isn't about Conor. At all.
Most of us just want an active champion. Someone who defends the belt within a year of winning it. Conor didn't do that. Khabib isn't on track to do that either. That division is a diva filled dumpster fire.
Khabib literally defended his belt, 6 months after he won it..

He’s scared of Conor, simple as that.
mFNPRRV.gif

Yeah a belt he never fought Ferguson for. He fought Al on two weeks notice, then fought Conor after Conor hadn't stepped in the Octagon for almost 2 years. Whoopie fooking do. Now he's acting like he's calling the shots even though he can't draw PPV sales for shit.

Yeah a belt he never fought Ferguson for. He fought Al on two weeks notice, then fought Conor after Conor hadn't stepped in the Octagon for almost 2 years. Whoopie fooking do. Now he's acting like he's calling the shots even though he can't draw PPV sales for shit.
He drew in 350k vs Al, respectable number. With the huge exposure he has got due to his fight with McGregor, will be interesting much he can draw in..

I'll give you that. But does that mean he gets a free pass to take a year off to be a self righteous asshole? I say no. It does not.

Not much different from the Conor fans who constantly bring up how much money the dude has to buy cocaine. It's just sheeple praising someone because they have money.
Financial fans are more important than hardcore fans.

I'm just assuming his manager, dad, and coach all want more Khabib money before October.

just strip this bitch if he doesnt want to defend because of dumbass reasons

Back