Can we put all the robbery talk to the side for a second?

Corrado Soprano

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
And just admire what a beautiful fight that was. Best fight I’ve seen in a while. Had everything you could ask for in a big fight. Momentum shifts, back and forth action, elite skill level, drama etc

Thank you Jones and Reyes for bringing it and giving the fans a great fight and something to talk about. A rematch would most certainly be welcomed.

It was easily Jones' most entertaining fight since returning. Reyes really rose to the occasion.

Please no immediate rematches (unless a champ loses by split).

Sick of those...

And just admire what a beautiful fight that was. Best fight I’ve seen in a while. Had everything you could ask for in a big fight. Momentum shifts, back and forth action, elite skill level, drama etc

Thank you Jones and Reyes for bringing it and giving the fans a great fight and something to talk about. A rematch would most certainly be welcomed.

don't try to manipulate us. UFC lost all their credibility. WWE is more credible
Reyes 1,2,3

Reyes does have the makings of a varsity athlete, unlike Uncle Jun's nephew Tony.

What a gay thread. Whats next, we are going to admit that all fighter in the UFC are really tough and really skilled?

Agreed that it was a great fight, but any discussion about how shitty that decision was is definitely warranted

It was a great fight, I knew Reyes had it it him, he just proved the world (and most importantly, sherdoggers) that he is LEGIT AS FUCK. For one moment I thought he had it. It was not to be. Such a shame.
<mma1>

Back