Can we all agree that the UFC does not want..

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib as Champ, otherwise he would be current, undefeated champ already. This is to be expected though, when you let Brock Lesnar have an easy road to gold, CMac have an easy road to gold. Cm punk on the roster, future tbd, surely a paved route. Sure, the guy speaks poor English, and isn't a big shit talker or flashy personality. BFD, he's one of the baddest dudes on the planet, and # 1 in his weight class, for anyone that was confused. Thoughts?

If he could fight more than once a year I might agree but sadly he is a injury riddled man.

A Moslem Ruskie?! Why wouldn't they love him?

Lol @ 'injuries'. You believe world is flat too? Because you are told that?

I think he'll be a champ one day. We'll have to see what the brass thinks when it happens.

Having an undefeated Dagestani champion would create more opportunities for the UFC to visit Northern Europe and expand their market as people will always rally around a winner. Look at how big someone like GSP and McGregor managed to become, they're icons of their native countries due to their success. So from a marketing perspective I'd think the UFC would be fine with it if he won the belt.

He just has to stay active, can't expect a title shot these days when the masses can't remember your name.

Khabib as Champ, otherwise he would be current, undefeated champ already. This is to be expected though, when you let Brock Lesnar have an easy road to gold, CMac have an easy road to gold. Cm punk on the roster, future tbd, surely a paved route. Sure, the guy speaks poor English, and isn't a big shit talker or flashy personality. BFD, he's one of the baddest dudes on the planet, and # 1 in his weight class, for anyone that was confused. Thoughts?
All these injuries.. People need to rest more... Alter their training.... Making the sport look like a nursing home with everyone getting hurt / doing drugs / fighting slow..... Khabib is one of the best... But he has been out....Sometimes his style isn't the most entertaining...He is foreign / They are preserving him / Not sure he is the real deal... Regardless of the reason.... With everyone else's inconsistency / issues, he will become champion by default after they weed each other out.... Seems to be the theme throughout most the divisions right now. I lost some interest.

Last edited:

If you are basing your assertion just off the fact that he is not yet the champ then no. It may in fact be the case that the UFC does not want him to be champ or is less than enthusiastic. But his lack of a belt has more to do with time off than a conspiracy against him. If you want to blame someone then blame the Abdulmanap/Javier Mendez axis. They have more to do with his delayed championship aspirations than the satanically evil Dana White.

He's just as marketable as RDA or Ferguson...

Lol @ 'injuries'. You believe world is flat too? Because you are told that?

Seriously... his injuries and lengthy absences aren't well-documented enough already for you? He would be a shitty champ.

Now if he could perhaps fight regularly, maybe even against some top contenders to earn a shot, that'd be great.

Dude, he's been hurt for the last 8 years.
If he could stay healthy and beat a ranked fighter, I'm sure he'd get his shot. Stop the nonsense and use common sense.

Injury prone and most boring style. Can't blame them Then again you never know. They never pushed 20/20 Nate now casuals love him with a little push. Shows what UFC brass know. Maybe Russains FB is huge in EU USA and even russia will buy a few PPVs. Then Muslim angle. Gulf states are rich and Muslim. I'd give him a push.

Actually best should fight best and let stars be born organically by trial. Then you get the real fans instead of fly by nighters.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back