Can the 96 Bulls beat 19 Warriors in a 7-game series?

last I checked Michael Jordan bulls were undefeated once they reach the finals. the same can't be said for Warriors. They've choked a final series against a soft ass team like Cleveland. Bulls would just straight up bully them into submission...

90s basketball was full of cans that couldn't shoot.

You apparently drowned yourself in the Durrant kool aid. He isn't even the best offensive player right now let alone on MJ/Wilt level.

Let's look at the scoring stats.
fg% : Jordan by .7%.
effective fg% : Durant by 3%
FT%: Durant by 4.5%
3PT% : Durant by 5.7%

Pretty sure that shows he's a better scorer

last I checked Michael Jordan bulls were undefeated once they reach the finals. the same can't be said for Warriors. They've choked a final series against a soft ass team like Cleveland. Bulls would just straight up bully them into submission...
I’ve never understood that logic about the Bulls lost to Penny and Shaq. Since it wasn’t in the finals makes it better. It’s better to lose in the first round then the finals. How does that make it better

90s basketball was full of cans that couldn't shoot.

Let's look at the scoring stats.
fg% : Jordan by .7%.
effective fg% : Durant by 3%
FT%: Durant by 4.5%
3PT% : Durant by 5.7%

Pretty sure that shows he's a better scorer
ur reasoning in unreasonable. Only way Durrant wins a title was going on a super team that of an did win it without him.

In an all time draft none other than Durrants momma picks him over Jordan. Actually I doubt durrant goes rd 1 while Jordan top 5.

ur reasoning in unreasonable. Only way Durrant wins a title was going on a super team that of an did win it without him.

In an all time draft none other than Durrants momma picks him over Jordan. Actually I doubt durrant goes rd 1 while Jordan top 5.

Wow this post is a mess. Where are you even derailing to with that attempt at a first point there? My post was rebuffing someone saying that Durant wasn't on Jordan's level as an offensive player. Stats bear out that he's not on Jordan's level: he's above him.

To your 2nd attempt: Jordan won on a team that won 55 games without him. He also pushes teams over the top rather than carrying them like LeBron.

To your 3nd point: people wouldn't pick Durant over Jordan yet. But, as Shannon likes to say: his cement isn't dry yet. He has many years to play still. I don't know what 32 players you think are better than him from an ability standpoint.

U want to read a mess read the dribble u just wrote. Take all the gms in NBA right now and say Durrant is better than Michael Jordan offensively and get laughed out of the room.

In today's rules, Warriors win in 7

96 rules, and Bulls win in 6

89 rules; Bulls sweep

That defensive trio of Harper - Pippen - Jordan was no joke, and even in today's 3 ball era, the Warriors would have trouble getting off clean looks consistently against that length + athleticism.

Back