Can someone tell me about this product?

Reveen

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Can someone tell me about this product?

AST Sports Science Dymetadrine Xtreme

Alright, I did some reasearch and this is all the info I gathered on it.

AST Sports Science Dymetadrine Xtreme is a thermogenic supplement. It's supposed to adjust your metabolism and make it faster. Dymetadrine Xtreme produces what is called a nutrient-partitioning effect. Nutrient partitioning is where your body shuttles more nutrients into lean tissue and away from adipose (fat) tissue. This means that more of the calories you consume go toward supporting lean muscle mass growth and away from fat synthesis. You can actually eat more and become leaner at the same time.

What's In It?
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving:

Magnesium: 60mg
Vitamin C: 44mg
Vitamin B6: 18mg
NRGX: 1393mg
(green tea extract from leaf standardized for epigallocatechin gallate EGCG, l-phenylalanine, l-tyrosine, caffeine as caffeine anhydrous, norsynephrine HCL, Theobromine HCL, and yohimbine HCL.)

Other Ingredients:
Vegetable grain, silicon dioxide.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 45 minutes before your morning meal and 2 more capsules at mid afternoon with 8 ounces of water. For extra energy, take 2 capsules with 8 ounces of water 45 minutes before your workout. Do not exceed 6 capsules daily. For best results use in combination with a low-fat diet and exercise program.

All Information gathered from bodybuilding.com

hope this helps.

Back