Can someone shoop Cejudos head into this please

41-BE3-C67-C2-D6-45-DA-A56-D-ECC276700-F9-C.jpg

me neither
That mullet is legendary

It's easier because of his giant fucking head

The reason Henry's head is so big is because he is looking down. In the JVCD video he is looking more straight forward with his head more up. In order for me to try to line up the jawlines I had to make Henry's head bigger. It was not made bigger to hide JVCD's hair. In the finished gif you can see Henry's jawline still doesn't match up right. JVCD's hair is taken out using special cheeseball techniques, mainly on our right side. With enough finagling I can remove his whole head, including hair, and then put any sized Henry head.

I was never satisfied with how the gif turned out. Wasn't even gonna post it but I through it out there, people liked it, so I kept it posted.

This is what I am talking about with the hair on our right. The first part shows the gif with hair and the second without. While the hair is not perfectly removed with a hell of a lot more time I could have gotten it so close that no one would have noticed.

9tEFhok.gif

just to highlight how great a job @bigwaverider did on this, compare to the Cruz and Cody ones

AnimatedScaredBluegill.gif
source.gif

Mahalo bu. I am gonna re-do that shoop one day properly. I think...

Mahalo bu. I am gonna re-do that shoop one day properly. I think...
Could be a good idea, if his win/loss pattern continues he won't be losing his next 4 fights, but I'd still like to see a Marlon Moraes vs Dillasnake version more, have a feeling that will be TJ's next fight AND his next loss.

Back