Can someone make a new gif of JDS rounds 1-5

ItsKYRO

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Also, please bring cups so that I can collect the tears of the JDS fanboys. Cain will drink them all later.

Both Cain and Junior are incredibly respectful and gracious about the whole thing. You're the only bitter bitch around here.

You guys seem upset. Now about that gif.

Cups? You're gonna need gallon jugs, several of them.

Both Cain and Junior are incredibly respectful and gracious about the whole thing. You're the only bitter bitch around here.

this. MMA fans are garbage, total garbage. alot of them have 0 respect for men like Junior who give all they have to put on a fight that we can enjoy...

this. MMA fans are garbage, total garbage. alot of them have 0 respect for men like Junior who give all they have to put on a fight that we can enjoy...

Right after the fight ended, I turned to my brother and said "Now I'm going to read about people who are proud of themselves for what someone else did."

BUt Ima had to c00lect tearz!!#1?

You'd think Shogun lost to Chael sonnen or something by the way people are reacti...oh wait.

Back