Can someone explain to me the Sean Leoffler situation?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He was suppose to debut in the UFC but before the match he had an ankle injury. Never got his fight but as of right now, he is on a 15 fight win streak with almost every single one of them being first round finishes and only one fight went to the second round and even that was a finish:

Web capture_16-5-2021_164456_www.sherdog.com.jpeg

He was at the weigh in for UFC fight:

Web capture_16-5-2021_164737_www.google.ca.jpeg

I do not understand why he never got a fight!?

He has been fighting since 2000 and he had a fight in 2020 during COVID times. Dude also wants to fight in the UFC.

Something tells me his opponents records are sketchy

0-2
5-18

First ones I checked...

Regional can crusher, that's it. They didn't see it as a big loss to let him go, and given how Sean has never set foot in any notable org since (maybe ever, don't quite recall his record in full) it's not like they missed out on anything.

He beat a mentally ill and old fighter in Pat Smith - must be ready for the big show.

Regional can crusher, that's it. They didn't see it as a big loss to let him go, and given how Sean has never set foot in any notable org since (maybe ever, don't quite recall his record in full) it's not like they missed out on anything.

But he said that the goal in MMA is to fight the best or your a F@ggot ( his words exactly in the video)

But he said that the goal in MMA is to fight the best or your a F@ggot ( his words exactly in the video)

Well, it's not my place to speculate on what activities Mr. Loeffler gets up to in the bedroom.

Well, it's not my place to speculate on what activities Mr. Loeffler gets up to in the bedroom.

Me neither and for what is worth, he is great at ground pound when he fights. Also he says he would love to fight Chael due to both of them being the biggest shit talkers.

Video is old but the thing is, he was booked for a UFC fight and got injured and never actually made his debut but he says in other videos that UFC is the goal.

Back