Can someone explain the Lobov meme's to me?

Lol, they guy is a living meme. He main evented recently with a .500 record.

Out of all 29 people who tried to beat Artem, only 14 succeeded.

eJaB7va.gif

fu7cpUW.gif

giphy.gif
Nuff said hahahhahhahhhh

this is an conor hate thread in disguise

I think it's because of his record and performances. Personally I think he's pretty decent but people think he's in the UFC only because he's associated with Conor but he gained my respect when he fought Cub. He's crappy in that he can lose to anyone but good in that he can give anyone a good fight.

whenever there's a new Artem thread...it brings ...
7Pz8tt.gif

Most people are just being sarcastic and it is nothing more then a good laugh and fun at his expense, if you will.

The Colin queers though actually buy it, and think he is elite by proxy of Colin. That is the Artem stuff in a nutshell.

Artem is no joke. Dude has some of the best technical boxing in the UFC.

I guarantee of Artem fought Mayweather instead of Conor the results would've looked a lot different.

he is a goat cuz he called out kaboob.
no one dares call out k-beeber.
you same as barboza i jus beet dat guy....

Proxy McGregor hate. Same as Gunnar Nelson, James Gallagher and everyone else associated with McGregor gets.

Lol what? Gunnar Nelson gets barely any hate here, and I've never seen anybody give James Gallagher hate

People hate on Artem because he has a terrible record and is only in the UFC because he's Conor's punchbag

You can't really "explain" memes. They are just that.
yeah, I get it..part of a good meme is the fact it has a random and absurd quality to it. Some people aren't in tune with that type of humor but it really turns my crank..sort of like a pug in a tire does

He is a bit like Cody Pfister. He looks like a minus Romero. We see ourselves in his average body and skills. I like his attitude, just like Bethe Correia - funny in being delusional. Overall a positive character

Artem is no joke. Dude has some of the best technical boxing in the UFC.

I guarantee of Artem fought Mayweather instead of Conor the results would've looked a lot different.
Yea Artem would be dead

you can mock him all you want guys but dude bangs only 10's and this is all that matters

CrsBXivXgAAyX1y.jpg

Back