Can only log in from one device/browser

SharkBoy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
What up Sherdog,

I think I've been a pretty good member the few years I've been here. Was wondering why I can't log in on any other browser or device.

This browser (firefox) is the only one I can log in from, the others ask me to repeat time and time again, despite putting in the correct password and username.

The biggest problem is that I can't post from my iphone:icon_cry2

Id recommend clearing cache/history/cookies, and a re-try Sir!

What sort of error do you get? As someone logged in from well, not firefox, I am guessing it is something on your end. Any other info you could provide would be helpful.

I get it the first time I try to log in on Firefox with the password saved, but remember me unchecked. It's almost like FF doesn't call up the password right. Never happens on Ubuntu/chromium and Android/browser

I get it the first time I try to log in on Firefox with the password saved, but remember me unchecked. It's almost like FF doesn't call up the password right. Never happens on Ubuntu/chromium and Android/browser

Odd, you and the TS are experiencing the opposite problem with your browsers.

Every other login attempt works with the saved password, just not the first one. I can't be arsed doing anything about it tbh, it's no big deal.

What sort of error do you get? As someone logged in from well, not firefox, I am guessing it is something on your end. Any other info you could provide would be helpful.

no, it's any other browser on any other device beside this one that I am logged in now (Firefox)

I have a saved log in on this computer with this browser, but this is the only one I can access my sherdog account with.

If I try to access via Safari on my iphone, it tells me I put in the wrong password (but it's not!)

and that same problem happens if I try to log in on my computer via another browser, or any other computer for that matter.

Not sure why, but I am using the correct Name and Login password!

thanks for any help you can give me

no, it's any other browser on any other device beside this one that I am logged in now (Firefox)

I have a saved log in on this computer with this browser, but this is the only one I can access my sherdog account with.

If I try to access via Safari on my iphone, it tells me I put in the wrong password (but it's not!)

and that same problem happens if I try to log in on my computer via another browser, or any other computer for that matter.

Not sure why, but I am using the correct Name and Login password!

thanks for any help you can give me

I would do a password reset. Just make sure you still have access to whatever email is tied to this account.

Just click the "here" on the incorrect login screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back