Can Khabib hang with Whittaker and/or Jones?

Stories you hear about Khabib sparring MW's are sparrings and not real fights for a reason.
Even Rockhold would smoke Khabib in a fight let alone Whittaker the MW champ.
And Cormier couldnt hold a candle to Jones but somehow Khabib will? Lmfao

He would struggle like he did w tibau probably. Guys are too big

Jon Jones would choke Khabib out in the first round. Jon has at least 40lbs on him.

imrs.php

824380276.0.jpg

FFS what did Khabib ever do to TS to have him suggest sending Khabib to his slaughter vs Jones?

Khabib wins on pressure wrestling, core strength, and cardio.

His entire strategy hinges on being both stronger and more oxygen efficient than his opponents. Against a larger foe, he would be a dog humping someone's leg, and then he would get annihilated.

I get that Khabib is undefeated, and mauls people. But he does so at 155, which has the largest increase after it, meaning guys too big for it have to either cut horrible weight or go all the way to 170. There is a reason he cuts 40 lb, and has missed weight or pulled out while cutting. He fights around that advantage. Put him in with people his size, or even a bit stronger...he will die horribly.

He would struggle like he did w tibau probably. Guys are too big

Khabib maybe struggled with Tibau but at least he took no damage and eked out a somewhat controversial win. Against Jones Khabib would get brutalized. FFS it isn't even close to a fair fight. Jones would maul him.

Weight classes exist for a reason. I have no desire seeing a great LW massacred by a much bigger great LHW.

Bj did it back in the day and lost a very close decision to Machida. Can Khabib hang or possibly beat one of these big dogs??

You should go back to not posting.

He would get smoked by most of the top guys at 185 like Yoel. I could see him beating Whittaker though. Styles make fights.
whittaker is a terrible fucking matchup for him what're you talking about lmao.

obviously whittaker is a way better striker, he's bigger, and his TDD and ability to get up are some of the best in the sport right now.

Bj did it back in the day and lost a very close decision to Machida. Can Khabib hang or possibly beat one of these big dogs??
Khabib hasn't even proven he is the best LW, let alone the fact he'd probably get tooled by some top WWs.

I'd love to see him vs Jones, just so I could enjoy every second of Jones beating the living shit out of Khabib.

If whittaker can deal with yoels wrestling he can deal with khabibs much easier. The striking difference would be ridiculous as well. Im not even gonna give the jones question any attention.

I swear, some of thread posters gotta be no older 14. there are weight classes for a reason...

Khabib hasn't even proven he is the best LW, let alone the fact he'd probably get tooled by some top WWs.

I'd love to see him vs Jones, just so I could enjoy every second of Jones beating the living shit out of Khabib.

he'd get beat very badly at what he does best...jones would tool him on the ground, something fierce...if jones can out wrestle dc, what chance would a much less version and smaller version do.

Khabib vs Jones?

Why do you hate Khabib?

Is this supposed to be a serious question? In fairness though, I would love to see Khabib fight Whittaker just to see Khabib take an absolute beating and as for Jones well this is just going into the realms of fantasy, what Jones would do Khabib would be rated R at the very least.

Whitaker is a former WW and Khabib kills himself to make LW, would love to see them fight and watch Whitaker tool him everywhere

As always, people exaggerate everything on both sides of the argument. 3 weight classes difference (LHW) is probably too big, especially if it's Jones you're fighting. But up to 2 weight classes (WW and MW) i think the differences can be overcome. Difficult but doable.

Back