Can Khabib beat Gabi Garcia (heavyweight female) in grappling?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Can Khabib beat Gabi Garcia (heavyweight female) in a grappling match?

We have weightclasses for a reason. If Gabi is a female, Khabib is a lot smaller (almost by 100 pounds). I think the fight could go interesting. In Boxing (stand up) - off course Khabib wins.

Grappling (ground game) - Gabi easily. She's way stronger and only has to handle 150 pound.

Who do you think is going to win in a grappling match?

Khabib doesn't weigh 155 unless he has to, and even then its only for a few minutes. She'd have a 40lb weight advantage maximum. Khabib would dominate Gabi most likely.

Gabi by whatever she wants

Dern-668x359.jpg

idk, you tell me

Khabib doesn't weigh 155 unless he has to, and even then its only for a few minutes. She'd have a 40lb weight advantage maximum. Khabib would dominate Gabi most likely.

Gabi is stronger though. How can Khabib prevent the armbar? Have you seen how Gabi armbars huge fighers in seconds? Can Khabib manhandle Gabi the way he did to Connor? Size matters.

Khabib would dominate her and it wouldn’t even be close

Khabib would dominate Gordon Ryan in a grappling match, let alone this roided Shrek looking mofo

Make it happen, TS. You got this. I say Gabi by upset, and Khabib is disowned by his people for losing to a woman. Fights break out in the ring, to the crowd, and then random women in the audience get punched . It would be awful.

Anyways, that is my hypothetical answer to your hypothetical question.

Khabib would dominate her and it wouldn’t even be close

Khabib doesn't even armbar. He will be at a strength disadvantage. He can't flip Gabi like Conor because she weighs over 230 pounds. Come on. Use some logic.

Conor could probably beat Gabi at grappling. She only looks good because there are no other 230 lb females to fight her.

Gabi is stronger though. How can Khabib prevent the armbar? Have you seen how Gabi armbars huge fighers in seconds? Can Khabib manhandle Gabi the way he did to Connor? Size matters.
Gabi might be stronger I agree (though she's not as strong as she looks). Despite this, Khabib is much more athletic. Gabi is so successful because she's such an outlier in terms of height, weight and muscle mass for women's competion. Khabib is way better technically, I think he'd pretty much dominate her.

Last edited:
Gabi is 6'2 and 235 pounds
Khabib is 5'10 and maybe 190 pounds

Gabi is the man in this hypothetical.

Gabi would send Khabib back to the kitchen.

Gabi is almost certainly stronger I agree. Despite this, Khabib is much more athletic. Gabi is so successful because she's such an outlier in terms of height, weight and muscle mass for women's competion. Khabib is way better technically, I think he'd pretty much dominate her.

Gabi is stronger. There you go. So she wins. It should end the discussion. MMA is divided by gender because males are stronger, right? When you are fighting someone who's a lot bigger, technical skills become almost irrelevant.

Back