Can Jan stiffen Izzy?

Jan will not be afraid of the takedown, and will walk Izzy down throwing power body kicks until he stiffens him with a Warsaw hook. Polish power is no joke.

A lot of people seem to be overlooking big Jan. Izzy is the favorite sure but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him stiffened by the Polish power.

Jan would make Izzy look like he just woke up from a night of white girl and whisky lol

960x0.jpg

Jan by KO is actually a very good bet on this fight.

Jan hits like a truck, Izzy is the much smaller man, Izzy will keep it standing.

I might put money on Jan by KO even though I want Izzy to win lol

No f##king doubt Jan can, I am picking him to win the fight.

I see this going two ways.

Jan by KO upset (not surprised motherfuckers)

Or Izzy UD via staring contest.

He could stiffen Izzy, or Izzy could edge him in a close decision. It’s a hard one to call.

I could see him eating a shot and coming over the top like he did Reyes. Izzy has seen that though and would be prepared. I think Izzy is too smart a fighter and would beat Jan. Even if he has to have another shitty fight like the Yoel one.

My only question is how quick are the refs going to be at stopping it after the first knock down? Thought fight was stopped to early when Thiago dropped Jan. No chance for him to even show his recovery skills.

yes Jan is not and idiot like costa and packs a lot more power than Yoel it may as well go like Francis vs Roz who s also a high level TRUE heavyweigth kickboxer

I hope he will test those big titties with some powerful shots

Back