can i show my face in here again?

we all know what you did

well, i do

so NO! :mad:

I'm torn. I can't tell if you're actually so stupid as to admit to something so horendous, then continually drawing attention to it, or if you're doing the traditional serbian jew double bluff, where you fake one way, fake the other, and then end up ending where you started.

Hey he gets pussy, and shit I'm sure you guys have done something you arent to proud of... I found it rather nasty but this isnt a "What do you guys do with your jizz?" forum. Its Strength and power. Give em a break.

to be honest i guess i couldnt really care now so fuck it.
i posted it while i was stoned and now everyone knows so fuck it.

dont worry man.

i dont think anyone cares. i just thought it was hilarious

You dirty jizz-eater!

Seriously, though, who cares, man? Whatever floats your boat...

only an english man would jerk off to a girl that nasty. then like that wasnt nasty enough .....
shit you take disgusting to a whole new level. additionally you dont even have the decency to not post that shit. you motherfucker need jesus.

I can't help note that if you didn't have a IQ of 75, you could played this off and no one would have been the wiser......idiot

Originally posted by CaptainHeelHook
I can't help note that if you didn't have a IQ of 75, you could played this off and no one would have been the wiser......idiot

He's just too honest for his own good. What a terrible quality to have, honesty.

Originally posted by ghostwipe
He's just too honest for his own good. What a terrible quality to have, honesty.
Hmmm, I don't agree. I just don't think he was bright enough to see his out. Honestly is fine, but he's clearly ashamed of his activites, lying to his self.

I won't judge you. Besides, it's a thing of the past...just please don't do or think about it again.

Back