Can I get a recap on Platinum and Jacare fights?

Platinum fight was as bonkers as expected although he could have probably pressed harder for a finish in the 3rd.

Jacare just kinda got outclassed aside from looking like he was gonna Weidman his ass in the 3rd. Felt bad for him.

Perry and Cowboy played a game of who has lower fight IQ and Cowboy won that.

Jack and Jacare was a solid fight, but Jack had he superior gameplan and time is likely catching up with Jacare.

I can't afford the $5 for ESPN+
Best part of the Platinum vs Cowboy fight was when Mike Perry threw Cowboy up into the air and served him like a volley ball and he himself disappeared off the screen because he was knocked backwards to the other end of the cage. Hilarious stuff

Perry fought well and won. Made the most of his opportunities, showed some improvements and fought a good fight.

Jacare for some reason didn't feel like showing up. One strategy involving walking Hermanson down and trying to land his over hand fight and mixed in some body shots. No takedowns, kicks, or trying to change what wasn't working. Looks great vs the elite of the division, doesn't show up vs Hermanson. Big disappointment. Hermanson fought the fight of his life and did very well, outstruck and out grappled Jacare.

Get a gawt damn firestickk brah

Both them shitz was epic.

Hermansson is legit. Jacare looked tired but still landed some good offense on the feet. Hermansson absorbed solid shots towards the end.

That Nigerian guy Platinum Perry won by decision, Jacare took some bad hits from that other guy and lost.

Sadly we haven't seen the last of Mike Perry. I was hoping for a KO loss and subesquent release for Perry but his dumb ass will be around for a little while longer.

Jacare royally fucked up twice in the last week. First he saves Mike Perry's life and then lets Hermansson do his best Gustafsson impression on his face.

Luckily we haven't seen the last of PeeWee Hermansson

Perry was a raw savage landing power punches and Alex blew his gas doing fancy spinning shit.

Both were FOTN worthy. D1 Platinum was born, Hermansson's probably gonna get the belt unless he gets held back

Yeah read the Sherdog pbp you goof

Perry slammed the shit out of Cowboy then backed up slowly kinda looked like he was in pain tore a groin or something lol hope not though

Back