Can i DVR UFC 182?

Fuckin looooool at losing Bell. You guy's are probably screwed.

Might be cleaning out those lockers and calling it a season after this weekend.

And don't forget that Ngata is back. The field is going to be a mess and it will be freezing rain at game time. Whoever has the better running game will win. I'll take Forsett over Ben Tate. Ravens take it by 7 in a low scoring game.

But forreal tho..

10885597_1576508672578391_6844508096850862926_n.jpg

CowboysFumble.gif

I dvr every card. Just order the PPV and hit record. Watch your football game. When the game is over just go to your recording list and press play. Make sure it says start from the beginning of the PPV though to avoid spoilers.

But forreal tho..

10885597_1576508672578391_6844508096850862926_n.jpg

Nobody gives a shit about the Cowgirls, you hillbilly. Bell is must likely only out for a game or two. Not only that, we have the #1 receiver and #1 offense in the league...Plus having a QB that doesn't choke under pressure...something you know nothing about. We'll be just fine.

Also, 6>5

I've PVR'd a PPV before. It goes away/gets deleted after 24 hrs.

I work for Directv and if you're going to record it watch it RIGHT after. With UFC PPVs if you want to record them make sure you watch them right after. The authorizations usually expire on that in less than 24 hours. You also get a free replay that comes on at usually around 1AM. To be safe what you may want to do(especially if you're going to sleep) is just order one of the replays that show after. Also don't set the order up from your remote. Do it from text, phone, or online. That way you can watch it on all your receivers.

Steeler playoff game has to come 1st for me . Hoping I can DVR the fights and turn off the world until i watch the fights after the game.

I kinda remember trying to DVR fights years ago and i kinda think it didnt work so i figured id come to sherdog for some quick help and quick flaming.

Its on Verizon Fios if that matters at all

Thanks in advance

I was always able to dvr the events when I worked.
If you're home and can do it manually it is even better because you can just click record. If you have to set it up via timer you get hours of bullshit at the front of the ppv (which isn't a big deal until you start running out of space on your dvr).

Says the kid in community college.
I stopped after last semester. Ended up landing a job I didn't think I would get. Thanks to my charisma and good looks, but mostly because I have pharmacy experience and have been working the same office job for two years.

But no more cubicles for me. How's the factory job going, man?

It would be very odd if they didn't allow it, especially if you're already paying 60 dollars for it.

I stopped after last semester. Ended up landing a job I didn't think I would get. Thanks to my charisma and good looks, but mostly because I have pharmacy experience and have been working the same office job for two years.

But no more cubicles for me. How's the factory job going, man?

Swing and miss. Try again. I'll give you a clue, I've posted my job very recently on here.

I'm just messing with you regardless. Congrats on the job, but stay in school, kid. You'll regret it in the years to come.

Swing and miss. Try again. I'll give you a clue, I've posted my job very recently on here.

I'm just messing with you regardless. Congrats on the job, but stay in school, kid. You'll regret it in the years to come.
I remember you telling me you had to make sure the Mexicans that worked for you stayed busy.. Lol. So I figured you were working construction but I'm probably wrong.

And thanks, my first day is Monday. Had my last day at my old job this week.

I also have FiOS and have had problems with this in the past as well. You may have to DVR the end of the game. Hopefully it will be a Ravens blow out and it shouldn't matter much. The main card doesn't start until 11 I think so you shouldn't miss much.

Steeler playoff game has to come 1st for me . Hoping I can DVR the fights and turn off the world until i watch the fights after the game.

I kinda remember trying to DVR fights years ago and i kinda think it didnt work so i figured id come to sherdog for some quick help and quick flaming.

Its on Verizon Fios if that matters at all

Thanks in advance

I'm in the same position. Luckily the game will be over before the main event. And yes Fios lets you DVR ppvs

I remember you telling me you had to make sure the Mexicans that worked for you stayed busy.. Lol. So I figured you were working construction but I'm probably wrong.

And thanks, my first day is Monday. Had my last day at my old job this week.

Lol that is something I'd say but that's not a hard thing to do in the slightest. I basically have to force them off the clock because they won't stop. Not trying to pay all that
OT lol. I do work in the labor industry but I don't get my hands dirty. Second man down the totem pole.

But like I said, stay in school. My degree has nothing to do with what I do but it definitely helped me get to where I'm at.

Back