Can Frankie avoid fighting for 5 rounds against TJ?

Hank30

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If he drops to 135lbs he has to go up against TJ who might make it hard for him to avoid fighting and running around claiming advanced footwork. I don't like TJ but I imagine Frankie struggles avoiding fighting him over the course of 5 rounds.

therockeyeroll.gif

The real question is: Can this thread avoid The Wasteland?

If he drops to 135lbs he has to go up against TJ who might make it hard for him to avoid fighting and running around claiming advanced footwork. I don't like TJ but I imagine Frankie struggles avoiding fighting him over the course of 5 rounds.

LOL you're so stupid.

Frankie would rely heavily on his takedowns. He was able to takedown guys at lightweight who were big enough to be welterweights. I think he'd take TJ down at will as long as he can cut him off or catch him with strikes. He could slow him down with leg kicks just enough to employ a grappling gameplan. In theory of course, who knows how the real fight would play out.

He would put him on his back and out strike him in the process of setting up TDs. "Claiming Advanced Footwork". Yeah right.

Has Frankie avoided engaging in other fights? Bizarre post.

Edgar can (T)KO anyone on the ground.

He managed to finish Penn and Swanson- both are notoriously difficult to finish.

Swanson was stopped by Jens pulver on the ground and bj now, is a shadow of himself..

easy troll thread. suprised people took the bait

It won't be easy for Frankie because TJ trains striking with Duane Ludwig, and TJ's striking is just so damn crisp with that famous Ludwig crispness.
I'm going to go finish what's left in the bong now.

Back