Can DC crack The Code?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Do you think Cruz will be staying away all fight to avoid Cody's power or will he get him tired and then go for the kill? I really want to see Cody get cracked with a big shot and potentially get finished but I think it may be too much to ask for.

Do you think Cruz will be staying away all fight to avoid Cody's power or will he get him tired and then go for the kill? I really want to see Cody get cracked with a big shot and potentially get finished but I think it may be too much to ask for.

Or will Dominick CRUISE to the win? Did I do it right?

Cormier smashes No Love effortlessly.

Cruz could get a TKO by tiring Cody and getting him in a position like poor Miz, where he probably wasn't going to knock him out but Miz couldn't really fight back or defend effectively. I think a Cruz decision or even a Garbrandt (T)KO is more likely than Cruz winning by stoppage. Good fight though, excited for this one even if Cody isn't the most deserving challenger.

DC hasn't done anything worth mentioning as of late.
I believe Marvel has cracked the code.

no

00EnigmaDiagram.jpg

Question should be about Cody cracking the Dom code.

Dom KO's him in the first as he catches him coming in like a hot mess or he wears him out then finishes him in the fourth.

Question should be about Cody cracking the Dom code.

Dom KO's him in the first as he catches him coming in like a hot mess or he wears him out then finishes him in the fourth.

Doesn't matter if he wins in the 4th or 1st

Winning's Winning

2118ec1b820c9387daab6da05ea76227.gif

Taking any bets of any kind from Garbrandt supporters.

Easiest money in my life and ive seen plenty on here dumb enough to pick Cody but probably would flake out in a bet.

I could be wrong but I think Cormier is at least one weight class a above Cody

Back