Can Darren Till Safely make his way to the Championship?

Doubtful. Presumably he'd have to win another fight over a top guy to get the shot. Two consecutive wins over a possible field of Adesanya/Yoel/Costa/Whittaker/Cannonier is a big ask for him.

Till is the UFC's new Bisping. Not quite elite but almost and it's always good to have a white Brit on the roster. Much like Bisping, I predict he never wins a title eliminator.
Wait why specifically white? We've got edwards. Edwards is the better fighter.

Nope. He will get knocked out soon. And when you leave your chin in the air like that all the time, you ask for it.

I'd avoid the clinch with Rob, I'm hoping he goes the way of gsp. Karate based stand up figher with great blitz wrestling. I feel we may see a rob 2.0 using offensive wrestling ..

Sounds boring and no...

Not every racist is a white supremacist. A lot of racism is quite low key and such people identify more with a white face even if they won't admit it. But yeah unfortunately mma is more likely to appeal to right wing types, even of the more extreme kind, I'll bet.
Agreed. And you don't need to bet at all. Look no further than our fellow sherbros. Disgusting lot indeed. I'd much rather have Leon Edward as "the guy". He's better and he is a breath of fresh air from the stale, karate stance, brash pampered stock that part of the world keeps producing.

Agreed. And you don't need to bet at all. Look no further than our fellow sherbros. Disgusting lot indeed. I'd much rather have Leon Edward as "the guy". He's better and he is a breath of fresh air from the stale, karate stance, brash pampered stock that part of the world keeps producing.
His weightclass is hell though. I'd like to see him touch gold but I don't like his chances. Even at MW it's a little easier.

just like that, Safe Till joins the ranks of Mythical Fighters alongside the likes of Broke Fitch

He has yet to rise to the level of Motivated BJ and Healthy Shogun, only the best get to that level

His weightclass is hell though. I'd like to see him touch gold but I don't like his chances. Even at MW it's a little easier.
I can't see him beating usman either unfortunately. What's his wrestling like though. I've only seen a few of his fights. I liked what I saw though.

Safe Till might be able to make it to a title fight, but he'll always have to be aware of losing rounds due to take downs. Have to say I prefer Cocky Till - win or lose.

Till is the UFC's new Bisping. Not quite elite but almost and it's always good to have a white Brit on the roster. Much like Bisping, I predict he never wins a title eliminator.
Uhhh... bisping won the title

I’m just not sure if Till’s skills are that good. When he jumped all over Cerrone it looked like maybe he had the same kind of diverse striking, special power and magic timing that McGregor used to have. Now I’m just not seeing it. He isn’t bad or anything. He looked pretty good against Jorge until he got caught with that beautiful combo. He had a good, safe gameplans against Gastelum and Wonderboy. But he really had nothing against Woodley. Even in the fights he’s won, he just keeps doing that same step in left hand over and over again. I think he will do okay at MW but I don’t see anything right now that indicates he’ll be special. I would gladly wager on guys like Cannonier, Jack, etc. over Till.

Are you predicting a championship win in 2029 and his first defence over a 44 year old Masvidal?

Darren "wonderboy' Till is a contender like it or not. HIs weakness is his submission defense....Econo Till is game, he lost his big fights because he fought cocky/overly confident.
I dont think its his submission defence, he was very rocked in the fight against woodley granted he's no demian maia but he can defend quite well and lucky for him there are no huge bjj guys at middleweight. Till biggest problom is his boxing defense masvidal was hiting him all the time i dont know how people dont talk about that, but to be fair i saw improvements at this part of the game in the gastelum fight

Back