Can Darren Till handle the pressure?

Filthy Phil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
of media?

From the little I have been watching it seems that Till is somewhat annoyed or uncomfortable by the fact that the media is glued to him. In all other aspects of fighting he seems to have what it takes to be champion, but can he perform at the highest level if he is distracted by the cameras and pundits on social media?

Not saying that he's another Ngannou or Ronda, but no human escapes notoriety unscathed.

Just a reminder - he has never in his life gotten the attention he is getting at the present moment.

I think if he was gonna crack under pressure it would've been in front of all his friends and family in his hometown of Liverpool vs the #2 ranked Wonderbread

I think he can, he just doesn’t give a fook

He seems a bit crazy, so I don't think pressure is a variable that he worries about.

giphy.gif

Chances of Woodley even being the one applying pressure are slim.

From what I've seen, Till seems to have a very strong mental game. He's like Conor, only with out the manic element or the sense of humour.

The only pressure is to make weight. Then he has an easy fight.

The media isn't what's crippling him, the actual weight cut is. Look at how skinny he is this week.

He's not fucking scared OF ANYBODY

That's just like Joanna's room, only she has pictures of Rose and the words "I never tapped" and "I won the rematch" painted in blood.
What rematch? The first fight was a fluke loss so it doesn’t count. She won the second fight btw, the judges were all wrong.

Strawweight queen confirmed.

hes so full of himself, maybe not the moment he steps into the octagon but I bet he'll have an adrenaline dump by round 3 IF it gets past that round.

Litterally every fucking interview, and even when media talking about him, they bring up him missing weight. They ask questions he has answered continuesly and the questions never really lead to much most of the time, nor does it create original content for the media member. It's simply retarded and I get why he is irritated.

It has nothing to do with him being able to deal with the pressure of media. Even tbough he is irritated, I think he still does a good job and if he makes weight, the questions will subside a bit. Although people will still keep asking when he goes to MW.

Media = Easily
Weight = Not so much

Back