• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can Dana White be fired?

orndorff

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He is the President, but he doesn't own the UFC. Does he have to answer or report to anyone, or is he untouchable? He was personal friends with the previous owners and probably could do or say whatever he wanted. Is there a boss or board that could ever fire him for any reason now?

He is the President, but he doesn't own the UFC. Does he have to answer or report to anyone, or is he untouchable? He was personal friends with the previous owners and probably could do or say whatever he wanted. Is there a boss or board that could ever fire him for any reason now?

sure right after the democrats impeach trump

Dana White is the UFC. Without his visibility, the UFC will lose a lot of ground in the mainstream media sports coverage. I can't even imagine the UFC without Dana White.

giphy.gif

Uncle Dana isn’t going anywhere anytime soon

Only Ari Emmanuel can fire Dana and that isn’t going to happen

giphy.gif

Uncle Dana isn’t going anywhere anytime soon

Only Ari Emmanuel can fire Dana and that isn’t going to happen
Not asking for him to be fired. Just wanted to know if he has a boss.

Shoop Dana and his buddies heads on here if you want
untouchables_webthumb.jpg

WME can fire his ass whenever they want. But they kept him around for a reason. Who the fuck else can do that job?

Unless there is some sort of agreement (is shareholders agreements, voting rights agreements, strategic agreement etc.), there isn't anyone (other than a majority shareholder) that cannot be fired. At the end of the day the shareholders elect the directors/board and the board decides who will be the officers of the corporation (CEO/president etc.) who run the day-to-day operations of the company. Sometimes lower level employees who aren't on the board get fancy titles like President and VP as well and they are easily removable.

Long story short, to answer your question, yes Dana can be fired by those who rank superior to him, the board, or if push really comes to shove if enough shareholders really want to, they can force the hand of the board or appoint new board members who will do it... but more often than not shareholders don't go that far and leave it in the hand of the directors/officers.

Aside like a rape or murder case i don't see him getting fired. He could get caught smoking crack in a penthouse at the palms with 9 HIV positive prostitutes and I would still respect him.

Aside like a rape or murder case i don't see him getting fired. He could get caught smoking crack in a penthouse at the palms with 9 HIV positive prostitutes and I would still respect him.
Is 9 the max? {<jordan} <JRSmith40><{MingNope}>

Dana only has sex with his wife and his stable of WMMA fighters.
tumblr_mzi7ktPV6s1r6jnjdo1_400.gif

He is a warrior king.....
Cuq5ajYW8AAF-qt.jpg

Of course, WME can fire him. But they probably have no idea how to run UFC by themselves.

DFW remains in charge as long as he wishes. Only the most heinous act would lead to his forced removal.

I am also starting to sway toward Colby for the entertaining aftermath it will bring
I want Usman to sleep Covington. But just seeing Dana so bothered by Covington likely because the Trumps still support Cov and Dana's fragile ego feels slighted I think a Covington winning would be funny. Not a MAGA guy but it would be comedic. It's great to see when any MMA fighters have the belt and Dana clearly has a personal issue with them.

Back