can creatine help recovery?

yomon

Green Belt
Reaction score
i just want to know if creatine has any recovery benefits besides performance enhancement because i'm currently looking for ways to heal up faster.

yomon said:
i just want to know if creatine has any recovery benefits besides performance enhancement because i'm currently looking for ways to heal up faster.

My experience, and it is purely anecdotal, is that creatine helps me recover faster, with less soreness, both during and post-exercise. That is the main reason why I take it in cycles, because I find the strength enhancement rather marginal.

I do think it helps me with both recovery and strength gains. Overall it is cheap and a good addition to your supp stack.

Im sure it helps a little, but if you want better recovery, add glutamine, vitamin E, and ZMA to your regiment. I take 5 grams of glutamine before I work out and 10 grams after with vitamin E and C. Then a night, take ZMA 45-60 mins. before you go to bed. This stack works well for me.

ok I got some creatine drink poweder one night just to try it about 5 of my students tried it mixed with there sports drink and the next ngiht all of them were like what is that stuff the anti-sorness potion? ok there gamer-geeks but yeah I say it work

Definetly seems to help me prevent soreness after workouts, cycled off it for 4 weeks and ended upo feeling a hell of a lot worse the day after lifting. Which reminds me I have'nt taken my creatine yet today, I'll go and do it now.

Back