Can Cormier beat Rampage,wand and chuck in their prime on feet?no wrestlerape

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When people put dc against old legends like chuck and rampage.the first thought they have is their tdd because they think that dc couldn’t hang with them on feet but I think dc could easily ko all of them because dc is a much better striker.his technical striking is way better than all of them.
So what do you think?can dc beat them on feet?

Cormier isn’t a good fighter if he can’t wrestlerape

nah

Cormier can box, he would do well but his true strength is oscillating between his striking and wrestling / top game

DC is a good boxer, way underrated in that dept. but his wrestling helps his striking and it’s definitely how he survives when he gets rocked.I don’t know if he would want to fight prime chuck without takedowns

His striking looked like shit against Anderson and there was no way he would have won those fights versus Rumble without takedowns.

DC is a good boxer, way underrated in that dept. but his wrestling helps his striking and it’s definitely how he survives when he gets rocked.I don’t know if he would want to fight prime chuck without takedowns
Look what dc did to volkan on feet.he can easily hang on feet with prime chuck

What makes you think DC is a better striker than those 3?

Those 3 are absolutely better strikers than DC. It would be dangerous for DC to stand with them. He would want to use his wrestling in those matchups but that would be difficult with Rampage and Chuck's TDD and Wanderlei's clinch and all 3 were good at escaping from bottom in their primes.

Those would be some awesome fights though

He could hang with prime chuck until he got rocked and then he would get kod because he wouldn’t have his wrestling to fall back on and survive being rocked.

His striking looked like shit against Anderson and therewas no way he would have won those fights versus Rumble without takedowns.

<LikeReally5>

Volkan is a very good striker but Chuck was a D1 wrestler and pro kickboxer with even greater KO power in both hands and feet than Volkan. Chuck's takedown defense and ability to stand back up once taken down is 100x better than Volkan. DC might have beat Chuck but it sure as hell wouldn't have been as easy as the Volkan fight. Chuck is not easy to take down or hold down and he can KO anybody with one strike.

Volkan was tagging him a lot, he hits just as hard as these 3 guys do tho.

All 4 guys could KO him if it’s striking only. Dc has a short reach

<LikeReally5>

Volkan is a very good striker but Chuck was a D1 wrestler and pro kickboxer with even greater KO power in both hands and feet than Volkan. Chuck's takedown defense and ability to stand back up once taken down is 100x better than Volkan. DC might have beat Chuck but it sure as hell wouldn't have been as easy as the Volkan fight. Chuck is not easy to take down or hold down and he can KO anybody with one strike.
Volkan is much faster and hit harder than chuck.his straight punches is better than chuck hooks.
And not to mention,dc ko‘d prime Bigfoot on feet with ease

Last edited:
jqY688buEg-WjTp_gvYTW5XCYSyX7AnPhMV-i3IsjpEt5MoKpphH1DfMdfsP0UUT7Hse7ZfHIg7qps_vNw=w500-h250-nc

Volkan was tagging him a lot, he hits just as hard as these 3 guys do tho.

All 4 guys could KO him if it’s striking only. Dc has a short reach
Funny thing is that his reach is an inch shorter than Rampage's and two inches shorter than Wandy's.

Maybe DC beats them 3 or 4 times out of 10, DC is very good on the feet and have took bombs from HW and monsters like Rumble and Volkan, I don´t think he will go down easily

Can a Kittycat beat a Pitbull when the pitbull cant use his teeth/claws?

Back