• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can Conor recover?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
What Conor did, running his mouth all the way to seven hells and heaven and beating Aldo is the greatest in my opinion that ever occured in the history of MMA from 2004.

You can say waht you want about Conor, but that's the greatest thing in my opinion EVER, because of how great Aldo is. Conor also wiped the floor with Holloway AND Poirer, and he probably will if they were to fight.

Thing is, Conor moved up a weight class, and did better than what people give him credit for, whereas, Khabib doesn't have balls to move up a weight class, and no one give people credit for moving up and then LOSING. The only one in the history of MMA had balls to do something like that and it's BJ Penn, coincidentally another guy who's losing his shit outside the cage.

The question is, can Conor recover?

TS: Bones 2011 run was far superior to your romanticized view of a three wins you describe.

Bones business in 2011:
Bader - Finish
Shogun - Finish
Rampage - Finish
Machida - Finish

Three of these opponents are now modern-day legends, the fourth is on his way with his success in Bellator. All have been champions. Bones 2011 run was insane.

He doesn’t even need to... but no.

He called out the old man from the bar for a rematch in Moscow...now that Khabib is huge star he wants to be on the card to make some $$$

Hopefully... there are so many intriguing potential matches for him at LW.

TS: Bones 2011 run was far superior to your romanticized view of a three wins you describe.

Bones business in 2011:
Bader - Finish
Shogun - Finish
Rampage - Finish
Machida - Finish

Three of these opponents are now modern-day legends, the fourth is on his way with his success in Bellator. All have been champions. Bones 2011 run was insane.
man I really dislike Jones...but cheat or not this was impressive at the time.

Sad when the greatest thing in the history of a sport is a guy "running his mouth"

Conor was devastating at featherweight, ordinary lightweight.

The only reason he won a lightweight title was because Alvarez was a midget at the weight.

Conor is a devastating fighter against featherweights, and small men, over whom he enjoys a huge reach advantage.

He is actually ordinary against fighters his same size.

This simple truth is Conor's lack of stamina, and propensity to quit when tired/dominated, will forever be exposed at higher weights, but is really hard to expose at lighter weights.

Bones business in 2011:
Bader - Finish
Shogun - Finish
Rampage - Finish
Machida - Finish

nah
and lol at Bader being a legend. lol everyone's a legend nowadays.

nah
and lol at Bader being a legend. lol everyone's a legend nowadays.
So you lack attention to detail or reading comprehension skills? Which is it?

I stated:
the fourth is on his way with his success in Bellator.

That clearly states that Bader hasn’t achieved legend status - yet, but implies it is possible.

Keep romanticizing mate...

What Conor did, running his mouth all the way to seven hells and heaven and beating Aldo is the greatest in my opinion that ever occured in the history of MMA from 2004.

You can say waht you want about Conor, but that's the greatest thing in my opinion EVER, because of how great Aldo is. Conor also wiped the floor with Holloway AND Poirer, and he probably will if they were to fight.

Thing is, Conor moved up a weight class, and did better than what people give him credit for, whereas, Khabib doesn't have balls to move up a weight class, and no one give people credit for moving up and then LOSING. The only one in the history of MMA had balls to do something like that and it's BJ Penn, coincidentally another guy who's losing his shit outside the cage.

Never missed weight, never pulled out, took risky short notice fights to save cards, moved up not one but two weight classes for a short notice fight, always went out there and gave us exciting performances, one of the best highlight reels in the sport.

But sherdog gonna sherdog so Conor is apparently some bum who always sucked.

We finally get a fun consistent fighter who knows how to hype a fight and everybody hates on his every move. It's pathetic

>Connie gr8est thing since 2004

>Join Date: 2015

>Anime AV

Join Date checks out. Watching MMA since 2015 CONFIRMED.

Nice try weeb

<36>

Khabib was busy resting his balls on conman forehead

I came in this thread for pic's of hotties with big cans. Disappointed.

You're giving him credit for winning in this weight class that he never belonged in?
maxresdefault.jpg

What happened when he was with people his own size?

awe go away noob. stop acting tough.

Dude you were watching Pokémon back in 2004, I doubt you even knew what the acronym for MMA stood for... based on your inane thread I DOUBT you even know it now.

<36>

Back