Can anyone on the planet consistently beat Cain?

daj

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If so, list their names. I'm finding this to be a difficult challenge...

Any prospects?

Consistently beat a dominant HW champ in MMA? Sounds rather difficult. Werdum is up next, these threads will have to wait until then.

Cormier.

Better wrestling. More KO power.

Cain was smart to make friends with him.

I saw a tool tonight on here that said Jon Jones would beat Cain easily.

I guarantee you Jones would be paying fat dollar for Oxygen by the end of the 1st round.

Jones eats anyone that doesn't pressure him and satisfied to stay on the outside like Rashad.

Put some pressure on him like Gus did, and he can't perform as good. Give him some Cain Velasquez pressure, and I'm betting on a third round TKO.

Sig bet that shit.

Cormier.

Hmm not sure if serious.

DC has only finished one good fighter. Cain is by far the better finisher. Also their wrestling would cancel out.

Before anyone else does...here's a potential answer.

dwight-howard-you-mad-elite-daily.jpg

Cormier.

Did you see Cormier tonight?

Cormier can win a round against Cain, but isn't winning the fight.

Nobody in the world is keeping up with the pace that Cain is setting and you need to set that through your thick skull.

The transition that Cain has between stand-up, wrestling and clinching is way above DC's level. Cain is just that good.

How quickly would Cain have eaten Mir or Nelson? DC's credentials are messing with your head, and JDS would eat him alive. It's all about pressure.

I saw a tool tonight on here that said Jon Jones would beat Cain easily.

I guarantee you Jones would be paying fat dollar for Oxygen by the end of the 1st round.

Jones eats anyone that doesn't pressure him and satisfied to stay on the outside like Rashad.

Put some pressure on him like Gus did, and he can't perform as good. Give him some Cain Velasquez pressure, and I'm betting on a third round TKO.

Sig bet that shit.
Jones via 3rd rd submission

Any A, B, or C level athlete with a 6 month training camp can, because Cane is a D-Level athlete.

The only C level athlete (No A or B level athletes at the moment) in MMA is Jones (C- to be precise), so just one guy in the UFC.

Hmm not sure if serious.

DC has only finished one good fighter. Cain is by far the better finisher. Also their wrestling would cancel out.

Not saying DC would win, but their wrestling would not "cancel out. " DC is the far better wrestler. Probably the 2nd best wrestler in MMA after Askren.

cormier via a complete snoozefest

cormier > cain > jones

Any A, B, or C level athlete with a 6 month training camp can, because Cane is a D-Level athlete.

The only C level athlete in MMA is Jones (C- to be precise), so just one guy in the UFC. No A or B level athletes at the moment.

Then who the hell qualifies as A, B or C level athletes?

Tyson Fury can, And if you don't believe me just ask him.

TysonFuryNew-615x410.jpg

Off-topic...this guy impressed me the most tonight:

011412-UFC-Gallery-GabrielGonzagaUFC142_large_medium.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back