• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can any case be made for werdum or stipe at #2 all time hw?

Fedor gets the GOAT HW Nod from me because of the longevity..

But his lack of a UFC Run, and never wanting to fight in a cage is a problem for me..

When he went to a cage in SF.. Yeesh it was Fucking Ugly..

And I 100% believe Brock in 2009 would have beat him.. Bad..
It's a little weird to see this from a 2007 account. I choose to believe that your av indicates that you're drinking beer and trolling right now.

Heath herring was a very good fighter and if derrick lewis.and rozenstruik are #3 and #4 now then heath would be a top 3 fighter today.

I can see why you have double yellows..

<36>
Heavyweight is the worst weight class by a country mile, facts don't care about your feelings.

"GOAT HW" Fedor has lost to multiple middleweights lmao, that's fucking terrible lol

k3tG7Jn.png

It's a little weird to see this from a 2007 account. I choose to believe that your av indicates that you're drinking beer and trolling right now.

What would you like to debate? Come on lock down.. I am bored..

Heath herring was a very good fighter and if derrick lewis.and rozenstruik are #3 and #4 now then heath would be a top 3 fighter today.
<36>

Both Rozenstruik and Derrick Lewis would ko heath herring in the first round.

Werdum had 10 pro fights when Nog beat him lmao

Reyes had 12 pro fights before most thought he beat Bones literally months ago. What a retarded post, whats ur point? Guess how many fights Weidman had before he finished Anderson twice?

Werdum was already a top guy. His sturiking would peak later with Cordeiro particularly his clinch game/knees. He was already one of the GOAT gurapplers by the time they fought, multiple gold medalist in world BJJ champs and would win gold in ADCC sub championships months after their fight.

Oh and Nog not only dropped him twice standing, he outgrappled him and got the better of the mat exchanges.

The other guys you mentioned are awful at fighting and are only "ranked" because HW sucks

Yeah, dudes like Sergei, Mirko, Barnett, Couture, Ricco etc had well rounded skillsets and were top fighters by the standards of any era. Couture finished prime Chuck at 205 to win the title along with dudes like Vitor and Tito

Hell Coleman finished a peak Shogun when he was the best LHW in the world and a top 5 P4P fighter lol

keep sperging tho wont be long till ur banned[/QUOTE]

Reyes had 12 pro fights before most thought he beat Bones literally months ago. What a retarded post, whats ur point? Guess how many fights Weidman had before he finished Anderson twice?

Werdum was already a top guy. His sturiking would peak later with Cordeiro particularly his clinch game/knees. He was already one of the GOAT gurapplers by the time they fought, multiple gold medalist in world BJJ champs and would win gold in ADCC sub championships months after their fight.

Oh and Nog not only dropped him twice standing, he outgrappled him and got the better of the mat exchanges.

Yeah, dudes like Sergei, Mirko, Barnett, Couture, Ricco etc had well rounded skillsets and were top fighters by the standards of any era. Couture finished prime Chuck at 205 to win the title along with dudes like Vitor and Tito

Hell Coleman finished a peak Shogun when he was the best LHW in the world and a top 5 P4P fighter lol

keep sperging tho wont be long till ur banned
[/QUOTE]
Lmfao

Imagine calling Mirko Cro Cop, a striker that literally spammed a left straight/left roundhouse a "well rounded" fighter. His repetitive striking technique got exposed by dudes like Schaub and Mir lmao

His TDD wasn't even good, Barnett (who's nowhere near the wrestler than Brock/DC/Stipe are) took him down easily in all of their fights but the corrupt PRIDE officials kept standing them up to save CC's ass.

What would you like to debate? Come on lock down.. I am bored..
I'm at work. Not bored. I have a few moments, though.

Pillowfists wilted Brock, and Shane "No Cardio" Carwin almost dieded him. No way corn-fed survives a round with the Last Emperor in 2009.

HW GOAT is very hard. Because the talent historically is not there.. 205 actually has the most HOF level fighters all time.. Pride had some good HWs back in the day.. However some of them came to the UFC wiith very mixed to poor results..

Lmfao

Imagine calling Mirko Cro Cop, a striker that literally spammed a left straight/left roundhouse a "well rounded" fighter. His repetitive striking technique got exposed by dudes like Schaub and Mir lmao

His TDD wasn't even good, Barnett (who's nowhere near the wrestler than Brock/DC/Stipe are) took him down easily in all of their fights but the corrupt PRIDE officials kept standing them up to save CC's ass.

Yeah no counters. Just sperging. Cool

I'm at work. Not bored. I have a few moments, though.

Pillowfists wilted Brock, and Shane "No Cardio" Carwin almost dieded him. No way corn-fed survives a round with the Last Emperor in 2009.

Brock gets the TD and it is "Brock Smash"

Fedor Spent time on bottom with Bret Rogers..

keep sperging tho won't be long till ur banned
Cro cop literally has three weapons on the feet.
His left high kicks, his left cross, and his left straight. he can't fight when he's moving back or pressured. He doesn't have good footworks or a good counter storming game. And he's very easy to hit with an average chin. That's why grapplers and average strikers like Randleman, Schaub, Mir, Roy Nelson, and Gonzaga were able to knock him out.

Brock gets the TD and it is "Brock Smash"

Fedor Spent time on bottom with Bret Rogers..
Fedor was immune to smash. Everyone knows that.

Brock eats a casting punch right behind the ear and crumbles. Fedor pounces with a few follow up shots to the now turtled Brock. Corn-fed does not go unconscious, because he actually has a pretty good farm boy chin. The Last Emperor latches on a RNC and uses his anaconda squeeze to pop Brock's head off.

Fedor is an absolute nightmare matchup for Lesnar. One of the fastest hardest hitting HW's in history that is dangerous everywhere against a guy that doesn't respond well at all to getting punched in the face.

I don't think Fedor would have to worry about Brock on top of him because I don't ever think it gets to that point. Brock most likely gets blasted and turtles up.

Brock eats a casting punch right behind the ear and crumbles. Fedor pounces with a few follow up shots to the now turtled Brock. Corn-fed does not go unconscious, because he actually has a pretty good farm boy chin. The Last Emperor latches on a RNC choke and uses his anaconda squeeze to pop Brock's head off.

Then there is the matter of Silva basically doing this to Fedor in 2011..

antonio-silva-vs-fedor1.jpg

Jones is GOAT HW just because he doesnt compete there doesnt mean he cant just bulk abit and wreck anyone there with ease. His fights with DC are more than enough evidence even for the casuals

Brock eats a casting punch right behind the ear and crumbles. Fedor pounces with a few follow up shots to the now turtled Brock. Corn-fed does not go unconscious, because he actually has a pretty good farm boy chin. The Last Emperor latches on a RNC choke and uses his anaconda squeeze to pop Brock's head off.
LoL Fedor got outwrestled and almost got submitted by a green mark hunts.

Prime Brock would absolutely smash prime Fedor.

Back