Camps/Fighters pullout punishments

Apollo33

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Repeat offenders like DC, Cain and AKA in general who constantly ruins events last minute and refuses to change the way they train should be punished somehow.

champions should be stripped and not allowed to fight for a title unless they show up 2 times in a row without injury pull out. If you pull out ___ time out of ___ scheduled fights within ___ years you are ineligible for a title fight unless you show up 2 times in a row without injuries.

That or monetary fines, this is actually getting ridiculous.

not getting paid is kind of punishment enough.

We could have everyone go soft in training, but then we'll probably see a lot of shit fights.

But I agree that not getting paid along with the public ire is punishment enough.

We could have everyone go soft in training, but then we'll probably see a lot of shit fights.

But I agree that not getting paid along with the public ire is punishment enough.

I think they don't train optimally and they are hurting themselves. If your training causes you to be injured 2 out of 3 scheduled fights in a year, you aren't really training properly either right.

What's more frustrating is DC still goes on to say that he will never change the way he trains despite everything.

not getting paid is kind of punishment enough.

Well in DC's case, he still has his commenting job...which is even more annoying. Watching/listening to him critic other fighter just weeks after bitching out of a title fight in the later hours, makes me cringe. Dude is the biggest phony in the game when it comes to sportsmanship and class.

Well in DC's case, he still has his commenting job...which is even more annoying. Watching/listening to him critic other fighter just weeks after bitching out of a title fight in the later hours, makes me cringe. Dude is the biggest phony in the game when it comes to sportsmanship and class.
I cant agree with any of that. I think the Incredulous one is one of my favorite fighters and people. If its annoying that the guy has a commenating job,then i guess your just a hater. Blame Jones!

I think they don't train optimally and they are hurting themselves. If your training causes you to be injured 2 out of 3 scheduled fights in a year, you aren't really training properly either right.

What's more frustrating is DC still goes on to say that he will never change the way he trains despite everything.
He's been doing it that way for his whole life. Cant change in your late 30s. hes the champ with a great career.

They're getting punished by not getting paid, but it still sucks for the fans.

Repeat offenders like DC, Cain and AKA in general who constantly ruins events last minute and refuses to change the way they train should be punished somehow.

champions should be stripped and not allowed to fight for a title unless they show up 2 times in a row without injury pull out. If you pull out ___ time out of ___ scheduled fights within ___ years you are ineligible for a title fight unless you show up 2 times in a row without injuries.

With your extensive knowledge of training camps please tell us exactly what it is that AKA is doing wrong and refusing to change?

unenforceable-illegal-contract-2-638.jpg

TS should get punished for making a dumbass thread

If you pull out of a title shot you shouldn't be considered for another title shot until after you win another fight.

Last edited:
You mean this stupid shit?

:rolleyes:

Are you sure that is at AKA? TS said specifically AKA is doing things leading to injuries.

Are you claiming that no one else does kettle bell swings? While the weight looks too high for good form, that exercise is hardly rare in mma s&c.

There are a lot of experts on SD, I highly doubt TS is one of them. I know I certainly am not.

With your extensive knowledge of training camps please tell us exactly what it is that AKA is doing wrong and refusing to change?

I don't know anything about, I do know their fighters get injured more than average and pull out of main events/comains more often than other camps.

Also Cain has admitted that he does need to change the way he does training camps. For the Travis Browne fight he convinced DC and himself to go with a lighter approach to preserve the body. Go listen to DC's interview with Helwani, DC however wasn't feeling it and says he has since went back to his old training habits, and then bam out of Rumble fight.

I don't know anything about, I do know their fighters get injured more than average and pull out of main events/comains more often than other camps.

Also Cain has admitted that he does need to change the way he does training camps. For the Travis Browne fight he convinced DC and himself to go with a lighter approach to preserve the body. Go listen to DC's interview with Helwani, DC however wasn't feeling it and says he has since went back to his old training habits, and then bam out of Rumble fight.

D.C. Is a 37 year old former wrestler with a long long history of knee problems. They go back before mma. He is not getting any younger and he knees won't be getting any better.

Back