Camozzi is going to upset Leites

by calling him names?

Stupid UFC matchmaking at work. Comozzi had no chance.
The idds were very close. You should've bet if you knew hed win.

Of course yoy say that after the fight

Stupid UFC matchmaking at work. Comozzi had no chance.
This.

"Hey let's put camozzi against another world class BJJ fighter with a smothering top game and outstanding takedowns. I'm sure the outcome will be different."

This is one of those outlandish predictions where you make a stupid claim and then if it comes off you bump the thread for the next week and if not you just disappear. I'm drawing a line in the sand. Fuck you TS. You shit fuck.

This is one of those outlandish predictions where you make a stupid claim and then if it comes off you bump the thread for the next week and if not you just disappear. I'm drawing a line in the sand. Fuck you TS. You shit fuck.

Hey man. I owned up as soon as he tapped. We're all entitled to opinions on here.

Fuck YOU.

I like Camozzi a lot but always root for the BJJ guy.

Camozzi hits like a truck, damn :eek: Really thought the fight was over when he caught Leites with those bombs.

The idds were very close. You should've bet if you knew hed win.

Of course yoy say that after the fight

I don't bet but it was still stupid matchmaking. I see in the main fight thread people are complaining they thought Leites had improved his striking and why didnt he use it? Why the fuck would he when Camozzi was easy pickings grappling?

I don't bet but it was still stupid matchmaking. I see in the main fight thread people are complaining they thought Leites had improved his striking and why didnt he use it? Why the fuck would he when Comazzi was easy pickings grappling?

To be fair. Camozzi was landing clean in the 1 minute it stayed standing. Lol.

I really wanted to see Camozzi dead line Leites

Hey man. I owned up as soon as he tapped. We're all entitled to opinions on here.

Fuck YOU.

It's just not good enough. You come in and own up and then what, we're supposed to forgive you? No! You need penance. You need to learn a lesson here. It's not all fucking sunshine and rainbows TS.

Camozzi deserved that match. He's on a 3 fight win streak. It was a make or break fight before they could throw him to the wolves.

I like Camozzi a lot but always root for the BJJ guy.

Camozzi hits like a truck, damn :eek: Really thought the fight was over when he caught Leites with those bombs.

anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12-1.gif

Camozzi did alright at the beginning of the 3rd, would be nice to see him fight a brawler or someone that has that ugly gritty style. Leites bullied him bad, wonder to he gets next.

Back