• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calories question.

Keep it going buddy. Do it healthy and at a moderate rate and you'll get there.

good luck.

Just an update. I have been following the advice here, and have upped my calories quite a bit, 2000 a day most days. Hitting 100g protein every day. Just started week 4 as a vegan, and during the last 3 weeks have lost 14.4 lbs.

Working out every day, lifting then cardio. I appreciate all the help this thread and the people in it have provided me.
You can up the calories more, and keep that it that way until your weigh loss stalls then work from there. Now I'm not saying gorge out on 10k calories, but you'll want to eat as much as you can while it falls in the right limits. Also, get more protein in, 100g is still fairly low given you're being active. At your size, I think you could still get away with 3000-3300 and still be on a deficit.

Go low carb and be sure to eat 150-200g of protein every day,you will lose fat and gain muscle at the same time at quite quick pace.

Is 150g of protein really that necessary? Is there any proof that we can even use that much with out pissing and shitting most of it out?

Back