Calling It Now...Jones/Gus II Will Be HYPED As.....

THE BIGGEST REMATCH IN THE HISTORY OF THE UFC!!!!

I'm sure promos for the September card will begin to drop in July, and rest assured, the UFC will make sure that the general public knows this will be the biggest rematch, if not the biggest fight in the history of the company.

Although, it shouldn't top Anderson/Chael II, Couture/Chuck II, Chuck/Tito II, or even GSP/Hughes II. Heck, we'll even throw in Lesnar/Mir II, just because that's how it was presented at the time as well.....

Anybody else see this coming as well???

GSP/Hughes II and Couture/Chuck II were the only ones that were comparable as far as rematches. This is one of the biggest rematches in UFC history. Gus gave him a hell of a fight, one of the best of all time, and I want to see them fight again. Will Jones evolve? Will Gus evolve? Still even? Who pulls ahead? My balls are tingling now...

i thought hendo/shogun II was the biggest rematch in ufc history :)

Well, considering how competitive the 1st fight was, It wouldn't surprise me at all.

Will not come close to UFC 100 Lesnar-Mir II, Weidman-Silva II or even Chuck-Tito II in terms of PPV's.

I'll be honest, it's the only main event I have been excited for in quite a long time. I attended the first fight live with awesome floor seats. Sure, I was too drunk to remember what happened, but when I watched it a second time it was amazing.

Back