Calling it, Khabib vs Conner in July superfight with other 3 title fights

Conor is fighting in May against Jorge. Sources are close to confirming it

How is a squash match a super fight?

Yes because of his cult.

Has anyone ever told you you're witty and add true substance to this forum?

Please watch a Hennessy commerical and do exactly the opposite of what the tagline is. Stop, settle, and while you're at it don't post again until you have something to contribute.

Between this and the thread about how you find it relevant that you visited 3 different sports bars before you could find space to watch this fight and therefore you think that Khabib MUST accept a fight with a guy he soundly dominated to avoid being a "COWARD"....just...wow.

Conor isn't top 2 at LW or WW. He is fun and exciting. That doesn't make him better than Khabib, Tony, Usman or Covington (who I cannot stand). I think he may struggle with Masvidal and Gaethje as well.

Beating a guy who is something like 4-7 over the past three years is not impressive. What I will say is that his gameplanning is phenomenal. I've never seen a guy (with the obvious exception of the Khabib fight) look so good early on doing different things each fight.

I doubt khabib gets past tony in all honesty. he hasnt shown me anything that says he can hold tony down for more than two rounds.

The holding everyone else with the exception of a roided Tibau down wasn't convincing enough? Guess he should have let 5 round fights go 6.

Back