Call me crazy but what would Cro Cop vs Shogun look like?

standupsprawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I always wondered why Pride never made the fight when Shogun moved up to heavyweight... At this point it's a good fight for both of them. How does it go down?

Like a washed old legend vs a washed mid-age legend (in terms of average fighter's career longevity).

You know, I wonder what Ali/Holmes would look like... call me crazy! At this point, why not?

Shogun takes this easily. Cro Cop hasn't looked competitive in years

I always wondered why Pride never made the fight when Shogun moved up to heavyweight... At this point it's a good fight for both of them. How does it go down?

It would look sad. I agree it's a good fight for both of them if by this you mean that it's healthier than having either of them fight someone with comparable name recognition who isn't over the hill.

It would look sad. I agree it's a good fight for both of them if by this you mean that it's healthier than having either of them fight someone with comparable name recognition who isn't over the hill.

This.

Shogun is definitely more game, but he looked like a welterweight last i saw him.

Past their prime fights are terrible. See Coleman/Randy.

imo cro cop wins. and this isn't because of shoguns recent losses.

I have no idea. Shogun has better chin,that is all i will say. But cc could win as well via dec or even tko

Like money in the bank for Shogun. I can't believe how underrated he is on this site.

Back