CAIO MAGALHAES haa another fight in the ufc???

sutherland

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For some reason I thought this pig was cut from the big show after spitting blood on Josh. The guy is dirty as fuck, did he even get a fine for what he did

He also likes to finish people with illegal strikes. Really hoping he gets finished brutally

the way he tapped out in that fight was fucking hilarious, I feel like a gif is needed

For some reason I thought this pig was cut from the big show after spitting blood on Josh. The guy is dirty as fuck, did he even get a fine for what he did
Did you saw Samman's finish? He looked really scared and tapped franctically. Im not saying that what he did was right (and yes, he was fined for that), but that was the face of someone quite scared tapping there and reacting in one of the worst ways possible.

ElectricHelpfulDegus.gif

giphy.gif

Did you saw Samman's finish? He looked really scared and tapped franctically. Im not saying that what he did was right (and yes, he was fined for that), but that was the face of someone quite scared tapping there and reacting in one of the worst ways possible.
he gets so scared he slaps himself

giphy.gif

He made an absolute dick of himself and I hope he's humbled

Don't worry,Brad Tavares will probably fuck him up.

Magalhaes Vs Ngannou catchweight next. Please joe silva!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back