Media Caio Borralho finds out he won a 50k bonus

I love that they show more of these now... Its a feel good moment

Lets see how long he keeps it after making such a ruckus about it on the streets of Brazil.

Lets see how long he keeps it after making such a ruckus about it on the streets of Brazil.

"If you celebrate winning 50k in Brazil they'll hit you over the head and take the wallet out of your pocket" - P. Sonnen, Chael

True Story.

50K is nothing. These guys are risking their lives to entertain us!(Not for some dumb reasons like money and fame)
So if i was a rich guy, i would've gave all my money and women to them. They are our heroes!
Gay

It's genuinely nice to see a fighter so happy and ecstatic to get a 50,000 bonus.

I mean it's a decent amount of money in any country (pre-tax...) but in Latin America it's really a very significant amount due to the really low annual salaries of so many people, so I am very pleased for the guy, more power to him.

It's genuinely nice to see a fighter so happy and ecstatic to get a 50,000 bonus.

I mean it's a decent amount of money in any country (pre-tax...) but in Latin America it's really a very significant amount due to the really low annual salaries of so many people, so I am very pleased for the guy, more power to him.
yep. ONE's 50k bonuses to the thais is life changing.

hell, even ben tynan was saying his bonuses have changed his life, and he's from canada!

It’s stuff like this that reminds you UFC is still not really a mainstream sport

50K is nothing. These guys are risking their lives to entertain us!(Not for some dumb reasons like money and fame)
So if i was a rich guy, i would've gave all my money and women to them. They are our heroes!

What's brain damage like? You seem somewhat liberated by it.

Back