Cain's heros welcome

I am not a fan of Cain and got really upset that JDS lost. But the good thing about this is Now nobody can say that Cain Velasquez is all Hyped. I remember back then people where saying like "Cigano will derail the Hype train. Carwin will KO him. Brock will Submit him.

Carwin would still KO him

I am not a fan of Cain and got really upset that JDS lost. But the good thing about this is Now nobody can say that Cain Velasquez is all Hyped. I remember back then people where saying like "Cigano will derail the Hype train. Carwin will KO him. Brock will Submit him.

I know. Even now, after the onslaught Junior suffered, I believe Sergei Kharitonov or Mark Hunt can KO him.

But I could be wrong, and the results of fights should not bother us.

.....but DAMN! The lannisters cut off Ed Starks head! <NOW THESE ARE THINGS WE NEED TO FOCUS ATTENTION ON. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

Carwin? Hes got even worse cardio issues than jds though. Sucks we never got to see that fight at 104

congratz to cain on being ufc hw champion

war cain and his friends and family

i much rather prefer being around those i know rather than a crowd of ppl ive never met

God I'm starting to hate Cain a lot.

haters_gonna_hate.jpg

It seems like Cain and Dos Santos fans respect the other fighter generally which is cool to see.

Back